Thru Your Phone

"Y/N, I'm home" Your girlfriend, Demi, shouts.

"Hi baby!"You say coming to her and hugging her. "How's your day? You tired?"

"Yeah babe, I'm gonna go sleep now. Love you" She kissed you and went up to the bedroom.

You went to the kitchen and do the dishes. After that you went to the bedroom and saw Demi is asleep. You take a big t-shirt form your drawer and take a bath. You brush your teeth and prepare yourself for bed.

You were about to lay on the bed when you hear your phone. It's your bestfriend, Feona.

--TEXT--

F- "Y/N, Is she asleep yet? Check her phone."

Y- "Dude, I trust her. She is NOT cheating on me and I'm not gonna check for assurance cause I trust her. For the billionth time, NO."

F- "Y/N. You have to check. I saw lastnight flirting with a girl at a club. JUST. CHECK. IT."

You hesitate for a minute and replied back.

Y- "Fine, But only to prove you that YOU ARE WRONG!"

F- "Just do it!"

You sigh and look up from your phone to hers. 'Should I?' You question yourslef. You get the strength to pick it up and open it. Luckily you saw her passcode a while back so you know her password. You open her phone and there it was. A girl that I once called a friend was flirting and sending nudes to MY wife. My heart broke to a billion pieces. I felt my knees go weak and tears threaten to fall. You screenshot everything and send it to you. You deleted it on her phone so she won't suspect anything. You'll be confronting her tomorrow at your dinner date. After that you started packing your bags. You put it in the back of your car along with some bags you packed from your children.

--NEXT MORNING--

"Goodmorning, beautiful" She send while stretching and pecking your lips.

"Morning. Sleep well?" You said and got up to brush your teeth.

"So well baby" She said still on bed.

"So, Tonight. The kids will be at my parent's house. We could have somefun and have dinner tonight" You said with a fake smile. There were tears threatening to fall but you managed to contain them.

"Sound great, babe" She smiles at you. "Listen" You would forgive her if she actually tell you the truth. "I have to go but I'll be here at 6. Sounds good?" She says. "Where you going sweetie?" You say pouting. "I.. uh, have a meeting." She says stuttering a little "Oh ok, I thought you were going to cheat on me or something" You joke. She just nervously laughs. 'What a bad liar she is.' You tell to yourself and giggle.

--DINNER DATE--

After a long silent ride to the restaurant you guys finally made it. You were stubborn the whole time. You can see Demi getting a little pissed. 

"Are you ok?" Demi asks. A little worried and concerned.

"I don't know, Am I?" You ask her back her question.

"Look, I've set this date up to be perfect. At least act like you apreciate it." She said a little annoyed. 

"At least I don't sleep around and send nudes to other girls" You mumble. Not audible for her ears.

"Pardon?" She asks you almost choking on her water.

"Don't act dumb. And you can tell your little bitch, that I screenshoted all her naked pics." She gasps in shock.

You stand up with your things and start to walk away. Demi grabs your wrist and you turn to her.

"Let me explain" She said forming tears from her eyes.

"Ok, shoot!" You tell her giving her a chance.

"I-i-" You cut her off.

"You? What about you?" You say getting out of Demi's grip. She just stands there and cry with her head down "I'm done with you." You said before running out of the restaurant to get to your car.

All this paparazzies, Lights flasing while your tears make a river on your face. At this point you just wanted to break down but you just held on strong to wait for the car. Demi grabs your arms again and turns you to her. 

"What?" You said coldly.

"Just hear me out"

"What do I have to listen to? There's no excuse of you SLEEPING AROUND!" You yelled at her. People cam circlingaround you two and paps were all around you taking pictures and recording everthing.

"I don't sleep around!" Demi says defending herself from the paps and people. But at this point you just don't care at all.

"Selfish" You mumble. "If you would excuse me I have places to be and other important things to do. I thought what we had was special, turns out I was the only one who HAD something special between us. B-bye.. Demi." And with that you went to the car and started bursting out tears. Your driver drove you to your mom's house. You and your twins stayed there for a couple of days to give you time to set up for a nice apartment to live in.