Only Forever

Your POV

I never thought I'd be this whipped for a person that doesn't even love me like I love them.

Most of my days, I think about you. I think about those soft plump lips on mine, how your hand fits with mine, how your smile makes my days.

I loved you, Demi. Ever since I met you at school in 7th grade. I never thought I'd get to talk to you, let alone be close to you.

I love making you smile. It just makes lights me up. You never knew, but you saved me from my own thoughts. Not only did you made me realize that I had problems to be fixed but you made a purpose for me. You made me want to go to school everyday to see you, you made me want to be sober and clean so I can see you smile, you made me tell corny ass jokes so I can hear your laugh, you made me want to do my homework so I can cuddle with you after. You made me, well, me again. You made me a new person and I'll never, ever, thank enough. I love you, Demi. And I wish you knew that.

She's so beautiful, wait! Scratch that, she's perfect. In my eyes at least. She's so perfect from head to toes. Her skin, smooth as ever. Her lips, kissable and plump. Her hair, soft and smooth it's addicting running your hands through it. Her brown orbs, simple yet mesmerizing. Everything, from her curvy, sexy form to her sweet, loving self. I love it, I love her. I love Demi. And I wish she knew it.

It's too late. I had soo many chances yet threw them away. I'm such a dumb person for it but you never know, maybe. I'll wait, only forever.

'Cause I love you Demi. More than you'll ever know.

A/N
This is my last one. 3 short shit ass chapters in a row? Not bad maybe? Idk fuck it 😂

Also maybe suggest me some imagines? Or like send photos to me so I can get inspired and write more 💖

Also would you guys like more or less smut? More or less sweet ones? More or less drama? And just shit like that. But I ain't good with drama soo..... Whatever