Alone With You

You were alone at your house with your girlfriend, Demi.

"I'm hungryyy" Demi whined. You look up from your phone and stared at her for a moment.

"Want to eat what my mom made?" You asked her with a blank expression.

"Sure, what did she made?" She asked while getting up from the couch and stretching her arms and legs.

"Me" You mumbled, she started to straddle you while laughing.

"Haha, is that a way of you saying you're horny?" She said giggling. 'God, her giggles are so cute' you thought to yourself.

"Mayb-" You got cut off by Demi attacking your lips. You kissed back after you realized what was happening.

"I love you" She said after pulling away. Butterflies erupting in your stomach.

"I love you more" You said pecking her lips.

"That's just impossible" She replied kissing you once more, making her lips linger with yours for awhile.

"You know where I want to kiss you?" She asked while pulling away and standing up.

"Where?" You asked, puzzled.

"Lips?" You guessed.

"Yes, but no" She said smiling.

"Neck?" You guessed again.

"Nope"

"Cheeks?"

"Nope" At this point you had no clue so you just gave up.

"Where then?" You asked with a confused expression.

"In a church, in front of our families and friends where we both say 'I DO'" She said with the biggest grin ever.

"Your so cheesy" You said rolling your eyes, blushing, which you covered with your hands.

After a moment you felt Demi's hand pull yours away from your face to reveal a Demi who's down in one knee. You stared at her in the verge of crying.

"Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N" She exclaimed nervously "We've been on and off for about 5 years now and I love you so dearly you can see it in my eyes. My love, Will you make me the happiest lesbian ever and marry me?"

At this point you have tears streaming down your face. You just nodded, not trusting that words will come out of your mouth because you were so overwhelmed.

She slipped the ring on your finger and kissed you, making it linger for a moment. When you both pulled away, she wiped your tears away with her thumb and leaned down so your foreheads touched.

"Thank you" She whispered.

"For what?" You said smiling, a couple tears running down your cheeks.

"For making me happy, making me feel loved, saving me, Even though you didn't have to,  always taking my shit, and just being an amazing person, not just to me but everyone else. I never cared about your looks as much as I cared for your heart. Your heart is gorgeous and you are too, but I just always wanted someone who really likes me for who I am not because of what I am and how I look like and shit. What I'm trying to say, is that your personality is the personality I was looking for, for my whole life. And your looks are just a bonus. I'm so luck to have you." Demi said with tears and you just kissed her, cupping her cheeks in your hands.

"I love you too" You said with a tear rolling down your face "More than you'll ever know"

------
HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY! I'VE BEEN GETTING ALOT OF HOMEWORK LATELY AND JUST WANTED TO TELL Y'ALL I'LL BE UPDATING LESS BUT IF I DO UPDATE I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT UP WITH MORE CHAPTERS IF I CAN!

Anyways, y'all have a nice day/night! 💖

Also can't stop listening to sober while sobbing my heart out 💔