Simple and Sweet

You got home from work. You were super tired. You just wanted to cuddle with your girlfriend, Demi, on the bed. You open the door "I'm home!" You shout. You got no reply. You put your coat at the side and toss your bag at the couch. You decided to try and find her, you walk up to the kitchen but saw no Demi there but there was a little meal waiting for you with a not that said
I know your tired so i made you some dinner. Sorry if I drifted of to sleep without you, Kinda tired but thought you wete too so eat up 😘 I love you.

Yours truly
Demi 💖

After the meal you were full. Youwalk to the living room and still no sign of demi. You decided to go upstairs and find her there. You walk up to the room and saw someone cuddled up with pillows and a blanket. You walk up to her "Demi?" But there was no reply. Guess she's deep in sleep. You change to an oversized T-shirt and some short shorts. You brush your teeth and join her at the bed. You cuddled up to her and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning

You have just waken up. You see demi facing you asleep. You stare at her thinking how beautiful she is. How lucky are you to call her yours? And to wake up with her cute fucking freckles. After a few minutes later she was waking up. You immediately close your eyes. "You were staring, creep" She says with her raspy morning voice, it was kinda sexy. "You don't know that" You reply giggling. "I was awake the whole time, I've even already made you breakfast down stairs" She says laughing. "Whatever" You say rolling your eyes. You both stare at each others eyes, you leane in to kiss her. Her soft lips meets yours and you already know to your self that this is going to be a great Saturday. "I love you" she says. "Well, I love me too!" You say jokingly "Just kidding, I love you more" You said smiling and giving her a kiss. "That's just impossible" She says giggling. "Never" You grin at her. "I could wake up to this every morning, and not get sick of it" She says "The feeling is mutual"

--- 💘--- 👑--- 💘----

Hope ya'll enjoy! It's short but whatever! 😂
Have a nice day anyways! 😂💖