Scared

Your POV

Its been years.

Years of laughter, tears, fights, smile, and, generally, just being happy. And down, every now and then.

I never thought, you take a deep breathe, thought that we will last this long. 15 years. Fifteen years of being together in this cruel world, helping each other, telling secrets, and just stuff best friends do. Demi, your my best mistake and best success in life. Even if I didn't reach the goal I'm still proud I came this far. Although I'm not proud of being a pussy, never having the guts to tell you how I really feel.

Maybe because you seemed happy? Happy with him. And maybe I didn't wanna ruin that, I didn't wanna ruin your happiness. As much as I want to be the one holding you, protecting you, caring for you, making you feel good, pouring all my love to you, and just making you happy. I won't, 'cause I can't. Or I guess, not anymore. I lost the chances, chances where I should have confessed! Chances I should have kissed you, held you, made you feel some type of way, maybe? But I didn't. 'Cause I was scared, scared to ruin the friendship that means the world to me. Scared to ruin my only chance. Scared to lose someone I love so dearly. Scared of being rejected, again. Maybe it was for the best? Maybe, maybe not. Either way, I resisted the urge to do something that could possibly ruin my life or make it complete. 

Now look at you. Walking down the aisle, tears rolling down your cheeks with the biggest grin. Being happy for you is all I can do now, 'cause I'm a little pussy.

I love you Demi, more than you'll ever know.

Probably making a part 2 cause this is short AS FUCK