Fuck Buddies

Y/N's POV

It was sound check which means Demi Fucking Lovato is casually having conversations and interacting with her fans on stage. I had front row sits. So she could mostly hear everything I shout at her. Demi was talking about sexual stuff since it was a 18+ rated concert. I shout at her "Girls are better!" But I didn't expect her to actually respond. "No they're not! Guys are better" She said looking towards my direction. "Yes they are!" I say sorta joking. "Are not!" She jokes back making people laugh at how cute she was. I had a huge crush on her but who doesn't? I heard her add "Prove it!" I continue with "Well gals know where you want it and where you want it" You said smirking, but in the inside you were nervous.

Sound check just ended and it was time for the meet and greet! You were excited. You were 3rd next in line, you suddenly remember what happened in sound check and you got super nervous. You started imagining awkward scenarios and started to feel uncomfortable. As you were 2nd next in line, you started to worry, you gave your self pep talks 'Y/N, you got nothing to loose. It'll be alright'. You were finally next in line to meet Demi Fucking Lovato! You started to tense up. You pep talk yourself more until you here someone shout "NEXT!" you were startled a little but as you open up the curtain you see the gorgeous woman that has a huge smirk on her face. "Hey" you said trying to not let it seem that you were nervous. "Sup?" She said smirking at you. You hug her and when you pulled back "So what type of picture do you want?" She asks kindly. "Uh, I was thinking you could maybe kiss me on the cheeks? But not actually in contact, just a little distant maybe?" You ask and she nods and you two got the picture. As you were leaving she gave you another hug and she whispers in to your ear "Meet me at my dressing room later" Which gave you chills all over your body. You just nodded and froze while she gave you a smirk. You cluelessly walked off sorta embarrassed.

You were looking for her dressing room. It's been 30 mins and you started giving up, suddenly you see a.' Staff only sign and under it was a sign with 'Demi Lovato' on it. You walked in and a huge buffed guy immediately went in front of you. You were nervous when he asked you "Who are you? What do you need? Don't remember you being introduced to me." He said a little angry and serious. "I-uh.." You stutter "Relax max, she's with me." Demi walks in with her award winning smile. Max nodded and left a little pissed off but what can he do?

Demi drags you into her dressing room and closed the door behind you, locking it. You started to get a little tensed up. She pins you to the wall "Hey, didn't really catch your name." you stare at her face as she had a smirk on her face. "I-it's Y/N." You stutter. "You owe me something" she said smirking. "Excuse me?" You say shooked. "Remember at sound check you said girls are better. Prove. It." You smirked and surprisingly gain confidence and slowly get out of her grip at the wall. "I would but" You said smirking "But?" She replied a little confused. "But I'm not turned on right now. I you want the best, turn me on" You said confident. She smirks at your confidence and pin you to the wall once again and kissed you hard, you immediately kissed back. You grab her ass and squeezed it a little and she moan in your mouth and it turns you on. You pulled away from the kiss and pushed her to the couch, you lay on top of her and kissed her hard. Your hands slowly travel up to her shirt, she moans on the contact of your cold fingers to her stomach, you pull her up and got her shirt off and unclipped her bra. Your hands travel to her breasts massaging her which gives you her moans in your mouth. Your lips moves on her lips to her neck, quickly you find her soft spot. Give you a little moan when you sucked on it. Your lips once again moves on to her breasts while your hands travel down to her jeans. At this point you were topless like her. You unbutton her jeans and slowly take it of her while sucking, licking and kissing her breasts. You move to her thighs and started kissing them as you were getting closer where she wants you, you kiss around it. Teasing her "Y/N, stop t-teasing" You do what she says and lick her clit hard and fast making her moan louder. Her moans was your new favorite song, it was music to your ears. You push 2 fingers in her, making her a moaning mess. She started moaning your name which turned you on more than you were turned on, You didn't think that you can be turned on more than you already were until she moaned your name. You push one more finger hitting her g-spot everytime. "Fuck! I'm g-gonna cum" You push harder and faster. She screams your name squirting her sweet juices at your mouth and fingers. You lick her clean, while she was looking you seductively lick your fingers clean "Mmm.. You taste so good" You leaned in and kiss her to make her taste her self. She catches her breath and flips us. "You were right. But now..." She says with a smirk "It's my turn to return the favor" She says with a bigger smirk. She does the same pleasuring you. As you screamed out her name she cleans you up and lies down beside you.

Sge gives you a paper "Hmm?" You ask. "Heres my number, I'd like to get in touch with you and do this again, maybe" she said smiling at you. You catch your breath "So, does this mean were fuck buddies now?" You said giggling a little. "Yup!" You smile at her and kissed her, she kissed back. "Five minutes Lovato." She pulls back and gets dressed. "See you out there, Fuck Buddy."

--- 💘--- 👑--- 💘---

Hope ya'll enjoy! I'm bad at writing smut and shit so I'm sorry! 😂
But none the less I ya'll enjoy! 💖