Fine

You're at your house that you share with your best friend, Demi.

Your POV

"F-fuck off, Demetria" You laughed.

"Tell me what happened?!" She said as she straddles you with her feet, while her hands tickle you.

"O-ok ok!" You manage to say "Just stop!"

She stops and laughs with you as you calm down. "So?" She said, as you both calmed down.

You sigh "I don't think it'll work out for us. It's like I'm only the one talking, she's definately a listener and you know I'm not really into that soo, yeah"

"You say that everytime! Come on!" She whines.

"Maybe I have a crush on someone! Maybe that's why I don't  want a relationship? Because I'm into someone." You smirk at her and move your eyebrows up and down at her, toying with her. Well, it isn't a complete lie. Considering you've been in love with her ever since you laid eyes on her, I know, so cliche but who the fuck cares? It's true though. You'll probably never get the chance but you can dream, right? What's the use of someone trying to make you happy when there's only one that can make you the happiest and the brightest and shit. And that's Demi.

She huffs "Fine!" We suddenly heard the door open and close.

"Babe, I'm back" Yeah, she has a boyfriend. His name's Wilmer, his an actor. You know? Your typical hot, latino actor. Yeah, you could never compete, not to mention he makes her beyond happy. Also, you live with them. I know, what a nightmare, right?

"Baby!" She excitedly jump off the couch to go greet her boyfriend.

They walk in the living room and you both greeted each other. "Hey" "Sup?"

"Well, I'll go to my room now. If y'all need anything, which I doubt, I'll be in my room" You smile at them and they nod. They'll most likely watch a movie and probably do the thing in their bedroom. I can't say or even think about the 's' word, it makes me cringe!

You honestly just want her happy. Even if it breaks to see her loving someone as much as you love her. But what can you do, Am I right? You're probably frowning again, as always.

"Nobody messes with my man" You heard the tv go off. They're watching their series that they're both featured in. You giggle as you remember her say "Get the fuck off my man, hoe" when you both watched it for the first time. Oh, how you wish you were the one she was referring to, but sadly no. And that's just reality.

You lay down on your bed as you close your eyes. Without even noticing it you had fell asleep in a deep slumber from all the misery in the world

---

"Oh my God!" You hear someone gasps. You shot up and sprinted out the door and tried finding where the screaming was coming from. As you were getting to Demi's room you hear the screaming getting louder by the second.

"Oh my God, Wilmer, I-" Before you could process what she was going to say, you burst in the room and see them. On top of each other. Naked. Sweat all over them. And a sight you never want to see, not that you didn't want to see Demi naked but you didn't want to see her make love with someone else, that just makes you even more broken than you already are.

You looked down immediately. "Oh my God! I'm so sorry, I was sleeping and I heard- Fuck" You were in disbelief. You ran out as fast as you can and closed the door, as much as it was a sexy sight of Demi it was also a horrifying and heart breaking sight.

You lock your door as you run into your room and just plopped yourself down your bed, crying. You don't even know why you're crying, it's not like she cheated on you? The fuck is wrong with you Y/N?!

"Y/N? Baby girl, open up. It's me Demi" You heard light knocks from the door "Y/N? Why are you crying?"

You didn't even realized it, you were sobbing uncontrollably! "I-ugh" You quickly get up and wash your face and opened the door "I'm fine, don't worry" You faked a smiled at her as you open the door. But you knew it was evident for her, Why even try? "Everything's fine, go back to your mini party there" You smirked at her and winked, teasing her. Although it hurts you, you don't want it to be too evident.

"You sure there, bud?" She looked concerned. You felt the butterflies go crazy.

"Yeah, thanks." You said looking down "Sorry for interrupting you both, I was sleeping and heard screams-" I was cut off.

"It's, uhh, fine. Really" You look up at her and gave her a small chuckle.

"Good night, Dems" You said hugging her. "You smell like sex" You giggle but cringe at the word yet felt butterflies when she laughed, throwing her head back as you both pulled away. She was blushing, how cute.

"You sure you're fine?" She giggled, while still blushing.

"Yeah, sorry again" She just nods as my hand went up my neck, rubbing it.

"Ok, good night Y/N. I love you" She kissed your cheek and smiled at you. Ooo butterflies! In my stomachh and vaginaaa!

"Yeah, good night. I love you too" You smile as she walked away "More than you'll ever know" You mumble.

"What was that Y/N?" She stopped at her tracks and turned to face you.

"Huh? Oh, nothing! Just said good night and I love you too"

"Ok" She nodded and walked away.

As she walked away, swaying her hips while she goes back to her room with a blanket covering her. A tear rolls down your cheeks. "I love you, Demetria."

"More than you'll evet know" You whisper and go back to your room with a sigh.

A/N
I honestly don't know what kind of level of crappinest (idk the spelling lol) this is, lol. Some next level shit here 😂
Anyways! Have a nice day 💖