Curious

I'm just a little curious you know? I can't stop calling. I just want to know, is serious?

Yeah, I think I need a drink. Let me sit down so I could think. You've been out of my reach, could you explain? I think that you should.

What you've been up to? Who's been loving you good?

How am I? Oh, I've just been on the floor. Looking through the texts and photos. But don't worry, I can handle it. I can handle the pain.

Do you let him touch you like the way I used to? Did you take him to Santa Monica? Forget to bring a jacket, wrap up in him cause you wanted to? I'm just curious, is it serious?

Calling me up so late, are we just friends? You say you want me but you're sleeping with him. Do you think I'm dumb? Don't play with my feelings.

Girl, why are you playing? Girl, who are you playing with? I don't got the time for that. Might need me a refund. I'ma need that back.

I think I should go. You've been messing and now I'm leaving. I can't have someone I love mess with my head. I know we ain't official, but I just want to know if you actually would be there for me.

Stop messing. I call cause I want to know.

Is it serious? I'm just curious.

A/N
Hey guys! I just wanted to tell y'all if you guys would like if I made like another book? Like a story, not imagines like this ones. If so please comment if you'd like it to be like a Demi fan fic or not! Enjoy the chapter 💖

Also the crappiest chapter ever 😂 I don't even know why I made this. LOL