Pool Party

You are at a pool party with your friends.

You were the nerd in school. No one ever thought of tapping that sexy ass of yours. You knew to your self you were beautiful, you just kept hiding it and don't want to be the center of attention.

Y/N POV

We're going at a pool party, something I've never done before, nor dreamt of. I was actually just convinced by my friends, they said I should do something new for once, but I like what I do all the time. Study, being a nerd, spending time with my pets, take care of my baby brother and sister (twins) and study some more. My friends knew I was a lesbian, I came out to them and they accepted me for who I am, some walked out but I'd like to think they don't deserve me for it.

"Y/N You ready?" You hear Ivy, your best friend, shout. Pulling you out of your thoughts.

"Coming!" You say running down the stairs.

"What are you wearing?!" You hear her say.

"A T-shirt?" You say a little embarrassed wearing a bikini and showing alot of skin.

"Come on, Your beautiful and hot. There's nothing to be ashamed about." She said pulling your shirt up.

As soon as it's off you, you cover your belly. A little insecure about your body. You were confident earlier but the confidence seem to have ran away from you.

"See, your gorgeous and hot. You could even turn me on and everyone knows I'm straighter than a pole" You laugh and build some confidence in you. "Ready?" She says. You nod at her and went outside with people staring at you. You were walking to the pool with Ivy and you can feel eyes on you, you hear cat calls from guys and be disgusted. "Let me tap dat" I hear someone say, Ivy giggles because she knows your a lesbian. No one has seen you reveal skin before, you'd always wear long sleeves and pants or jeans.

You decided to get a drink and dry off. You and Ivy get some drinks and you see your crush, Demi, the coolest person in your school, walk out of the pool showing off. People would cat call as she got off the pool. She caught you staring at her and she smirks at you, you look away as soon a possible when you saw her caught you. You blushed and you were pretty sure you were red as a tomato. As you talk and drink with your friends they realized that you were blushing, they 'ooed' and teased you.

You turn around and look around for a bit, you see Demi. Staring at you, you look back because maybe there was someone else at the back. You were sure she's straight as a pole. She was showing off and you thought that maybe, just maybe, she has a crush on you. You blush at the thought. But you smirked at her a little cocky.

A Few Moments Later

"I got to go to the restroom guys!" They all nod and I went to the restroom.

When I finish using the restroom I heard the door shut and someone locked it.

Third Person POV

You walk out from the cubicle you were in and freaked out when someone pushed you against the wall. You feel someone press soft lips to yours. You open your eyes and your in shock. The girl of your dreams is kissing you, without hesitations you kissed back now that you know it was Demi. The kiss got heated in no time, your hands travel to her neck and her hands travel the sides of you. She pulled away to whisper something in your ear.

"Can I take you out sometime?" She says in your ear, giving you chills and goosebumps all over you. Earning a soft giggle from her.

You open your mouth to say something but nothing came out so you closed it again and just nodded.

She smirks and gives you a piece of paper and pecks your lips before walking out of the public bathroom. You look down at the paper and see her number and address.

You never thought that, that will be the way you meet your wife.

------
This is a pretty short one! I was going for smut but my phone is too crappy for writing so I just made this to at least satisfy a bit??? Idk, but hope you enjoyed 😂 I'm bad at writing OML 😂

------This is a pretty short one! I was going for smut but my phone is too crappy for writing so I just made this to at least satisfy a bit??? Idk, but hope you enjoyed 😂 I'm bad at writing OML 😂

I'M SO EXCITED FOR 'FALL IN LINE' 😍
AHHH!!