Sober

Your in your girlfriend, Demi's tour bus.

Y/N's POV

You've been worried alot. You've heard that fans have spotted Demi drinking again and when you talk to her about it she just avoids the subject.

You learned to let her be, 'cause you knew how Demi would get. Lately she's been a little distant and a little hesitant when talking to you.

"Y/N?" You hear your girlfriend's angelic voice, a little hesitant than usual though.

"Yeah?" You replied, sad hinted in your voice.

"What's wrong?" She asked and you know she was concerned because of her voice.

You motion for the sit next to you and walks and sits next to you.

You immediately hug her and you felt tears run down your face. You were sobbing in her neck and you just let it all out.

She rubbed your back, whispering soothing words.

You pulled away and she wiped your tears away with her thumb.

"What's wrong?" She asked furrowing her eyes.

"D-demi.." You said "I just wanna know the truth. What have you been doing? You've been distant alot. I thought for a second you were cheating but I knew you would never, would you?" You asked. Her eyes went dark and she bowed her head. For a moment you were confused then you thought that was a 'yes'.

"Demi?" You asked in disbelief "You did, didn't you?" You asked once more and you just wanted to break everything in the room.

"No" She mumbled "I didn't"

"Then why have you been distant?" You asked, more calm. 'Cause you trust her.

"I've been relapsing.." You were so shocked. You gasped and put your hand on your chest.

"You've been drinking and doing drugs again?" You asked in disbelief.

"Just drinking..." She whispers. You pull her into a hug and she sobs in your chest, curling up to you. "I'm so so sorry, I'm a disappointment"

"Shhh, when have you been drinking?"

"More or less than a moth. I'm sorry" She sobbed.

"Oh, babygirl. Why didn't you tell me? Look, your not a disappointment." You pulled away and looked her straight in the eyes. She looked up and met with your Y/E/C eyes.

"I'm, sorry. I understand if you want to leav-" She was cut off by you.

"I love you and would never leave you because you relapsed. I'd never leave someone because of it and knowing she, or he, is in this state." You said cupping her cheeks and whipping the tears with your thumb. "I might not have experience but I know it's hard. Demetria, I love you and wouldn't leave you because you relapsed. I understand. It's hard, people slip Demetria. I understand that your only human. I know, this was unexpected and I thought you were safe, but you can never be too safe. I love you too much to leave you, especially like this. People who truly loves you, would never leave you. I'll never leave you Demetria and that's the truth." You said kissing her, she kissed back fir a moment and pulled away after a minute or two.

"I'm sorry" She mumbled.

"Oh you are NOT apologizing for this, and never will you. This is a mistake and we all know your only human, so no apologizing babygirl. You'll get through this, you've done it before and you will now. I'll be supporting you for every second. I love you" You said.

"Thank God for you" She said hugging you tightly making you giggle a little at her cuteness "Thank you, I don't deserve you."

"You do, babygirl. You deserve me, more than you'll know." You said kissing the top of your head.

------
I just wanns say that #Sober is so fucking good and I just want to leave a letter like thing here.

We don't really have confirmation but I highly believe she relapsed, which is okay. It's hard. It's hard to fight the urges. Demi, if you're reading this (in some miracle way) I understand, I love you too much to leave you too so don't even say yoy lost me. We all slip, we're all humans and we all make mistakes. In all honesty, you have alot of fake fans and haters. I've seen the hate and it just you just got more because of this. You are a role model just by being you and telling us the truth. Thank you for telling us the truth and not hide in the dark. I love you so much and I wish and pray the best for you, I always do though. We love you and people who do truly love you won't walk away, and I'm not leaving anytime soon, especially at this state for you. #Weloveyoudemi 💖