Everything

Demi's POV

"Im sorry Y/N. I can't have you when I don't deserve you."

--- 💔---

I never thought it'll turn out this way.

I never thought that I won't end up in your arms every night. That I won't be by your side through thick and thin, I never thought that I won't be the one.

Be the one who makes you happy.

It's been a while. It's been a while since we've talked. I see your pretty busy? Heard you were engaged? Heard that you were happy? Heard his been treating you more than enough? 'Cause he better be! I just wanted to say that, that I'm happy for you. I may not be the one who's making you the happiest but I know you are in the happiest state of your life. It just sucks not be as important to you anymore, I'm honestly ok with being friends. At least I'm something to you? I guess. It's better than nothing!

Anyways, I just wanted you to know that I do love you. I've loved you from the bottom of my heart, and I never did stop. Until this day, of course.

Remember, I'm only one call away from you. I'll beat the shit out of the dude. It's true what they say. 'You can never have everything you want'. I might be successful, I might be a big pop star, I might be a famous celebrity, I might have all this money. But it hurts. It hurts cause everything I ever wanted was you. I never loved anyone the way I did to you. I never knew what went wrong? Oh yeah! I forgot. My insecurities were too much. Maybe because it is the truth. I don't deserve you.

I might say 'I love you' and you say it back, but as a friend. You don't know that it gives me butterflies. You don't know that, that makes me happy. Even the slightest bit of love from you, it makes my whole life.

You're so beautiful. Your face, your voice, your eyes so mesmerizing, your cute ass nose, your soft hair that I remember feeling through my fingers, that cute butt chin. And most importantly your heart. I've never met someone like you before, in a good way. I just love you so fucking much, your my everything for God fucking sakes! It just breaks me to know you don't feel the same.

I have nothing more to say. You walking down that aisle? Looking beautiful as heck. I wish I was the one waiting down that aisle. I only wish. I just wish the best for you. Have a nice life, to me and to you.

I love you, Y/N. More than you'll ever know.

A/N
Would y'all like sweet short imagines, sad short imagines, more smut for your horny asses or anything like a longer imagines with part 1 and shit? Suggest me some themes or maybe what you'll like to see more! Thank you! 💖💞