Your The Only One.

You were at a hotel with your girlfriend, Demi.

You were cuddled up with your girlfriend, Demi, in silence just emjoying each others company. You were deep in thought. Thinking about how you don't deserve any of this. You don't deserve her, her love, everything you have. You were thinking of leaving her for it. She deserves nothing but the best, and you think that you were'nt the best for her.

"B-babe?" You ask a little hesitant breaking the silence.

"Hm? Are you ok?" Your girlfriend asks a little worried.

"I-i think we s-should... Break up?" You say stuttering while pulling away from her and standing up to sit.

"Babe? What's wrong? Is there something I did?" She asks confused. She gets up to sit beside you at the edge of bed.

"I-i don't deserve y-you.." You say turning to her and breaking down.

She hugs you and whispers sweet nothings in your ear.

"Demi.. I-im s-sorry" You say standing up and pulling her away. You started packing up and she just sits there.. You start to hear her sob quietly. Suddenly she takes a grip on your wrist. You turn to meet her beautiful brown eyes, you can see tears dripping down.

"If you want me to be happy you'll stay, 'Cause I don't know how I'm gonna live without you. Y/N I love you, MORE than anything in this world. Not even the world can compete. Don't you ever say you don't deserve me, To be honest your more than enough. I still get butterflies when you hold my hand, My stomach flips when you kiss me. It's like the first time we've kissed. Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, I love you more than anything in this world. Please don't leave me in the dark, I've been there too many times. I just want to be with you, my whole life. Because I see light in the future with you." She says crying. At this point you were sobbing in her hands.

She pulls you to the bed and lays you down. "D-demi. I'm so s-sorry." You say crying on her chest. "Y/N just remember that your the best for me, 'Cause I love you more than anything. Remember that. Your the only one for me, ok?" She says reassuring you and you just nodded. She kisses you and you her soft lips meets yours. She deepens the kiss and it quickly becomes a make out. She got on top of you, not breaking the kiss. Her hands travel on your body to your face. She pulls away gasping for air. "I'm sorry for scaring you" You say to her meeting her big brown eyes. "Hey, It's ok. I Love You and thats what matters, ok?" She says, you nodded and say "I Love You More" She kisses you again and pull away. "Impossible" She says smilling at you.

Who knew that conversation made your relationship with her stronger? Now she's your wife. She took care of you like your a package with a fragile sign on it.

--- 💖--- 👑--- 💖---

A crappy one but I all of my imagines are crap anyways LoL 😂
Vote if you enjoy! or not 😂