Fix A Heart

Demi's POV

It's probably what's best for you

"Baby, I'm back" I shout as the words echo through the walls of my empty looking apartment.

I only want what's best for you

"Baby?" I call out as I walk through the door.

My heart dropped.

And if I'm not the best, then you're stuck

"B-baby??" I hysterically cry and lay down beside my lover's cold body, with blood all over it.

I tried to sever ties and I ended up with wounds to bind

"Y-y/n" I softly cry out "I-i'm so so-sorry" I said between hiccups as I hug her.

Like your pouring salt in my cuts

"Fuck" I muttered as more tears blur my vision.

"Hello? 911 what's your emergency?" I hear through the phone as I try to cope and tell the lady in the other line what's happening.

"I-it's my girlf-friend, please come as soon as possible" I stuttered as I lay my head on her heart trying to hear her not existant heartbeat.

And I just ran out of bandaids

"I'm sorry" I whisper again and again as I rock myself with her in my arms back and forth. "I'm sorry I didn't gave enough"

"I'm so so sorry, Y/N" I shake my head as I continue to rock us both back and forth.

I don't even know where to start

*Flashback*

"Y/N?" I walked through the door to our closet and saw my Y/N looking at herself in the mirror.

"Hm?" She hummed in response.

"What's wrong, beautiful?" I ask as softly as possible.

"N-nothing" She kinda stuttered and I wrap my arms around her waist from the back as a tear fell from her eye, running down her cheek.

"You know, you're the most beautiful person I've laid eyes on. And I'm not just saying that" I smile and kiss her cheek as a smile crept to her lips.

*End of Flashback*

'Cause you can bandage the damage
You never really can fix a heart

"Is she ok? Can I see her?" I hysterically ask as I approach the doctor.

He just bows his head and looked away and met my gaze again.

"I'm sorr-" Tears fell down like a stream of water and I felt dizzy and put my hand on the top of my head and the other to the doctor as I tried to maintain my balance.

Even though I know what's wrong
How could I be so sure if you never say what you feel, feel?

*Flashback*

"You're so beautiful, why can't you see that?" I say as I kiss her passionately and felt a tear.

She pulled back and tried to run off but I grabbed her wrist and she hissed.

My heart dropped to the floor and broke in millions of pieces as she apoligised over and over while kneeling down. At that point I knew what she needed.

She needed someone's help, my help.

*End of Flashback*

I must have held your hand so tight
You dodn't have the will to fight