Author's Note

Hello guys!

Words cannot express how thankful I am at the love this novel has received. Time has passed and i'm glad that many of you are still reading this book!

I never expected the attention on this story and am so thankful for all your support to venture on this journey with me and the characters. I still remember writing drafts for this in my room after I was shocked by the ending to the Legend series by Marie Lu. It was one of my favorites-- and i couldn't stand the thought of Day and June not being together! And one day I just brashly decided, "why not?" and decided to publish this, expecting to get little or no reads. Little did I know it'd bring me here today! I know it still isn't that many reads, but I'm just glad to be able to share my love for the books and for writing a new story with you guys. A huge huge thank you!

As I wrote this quite a while ago, I will be trying to polish up certain chapters. No, I will not delete the book first so I can correct them. I'll still leave the chapters up and edit one by one. There won't be many changes to the plot though, just refining some parts. For starters, I've changed the cover. It's still a temporary cover, and I'm working on a brand new one.

Do check out the other books I'm working on right now!

I'm putting the rest on hold and will be refining then continuing the Hourglass as well as starting a new story!
Stay tuned for more updates :)

Love, @dystopianxfiction