brazil // neymar

|| chapter one ||

sabrina p.o.v

"You know that you got him wrapped around your finger," I continued to look at Maria confused at what she was talking about, "I'm talking about Neymar. The boy is literally crazy about you and you keep denying him into your life. He's just trying to help you out Sabrina and all you need to do is let him in."

Somewhere in my mind i knew she was right. I had to learn how to let people in but honestly today isn't the day for me yet. I wasnt ready to have any kind of relationships in my life but with Neymar it was so different. I always been afraid of commitment and all i want is to live my life before settling down with someone.

"All you have to do is let him in."

... and she was right.

{ three weeks earlier }

"You're one lucky girl Sabrina." Maria kept repeating literally every five seconds. I just nodded and dragged my bag with me. I was finally in Brazil and couldnt wait until the first game begins. I came all the way with my best friend to watch her brother Thiago play. I needed a little vacation and when she asked if I wanted to come I quickly agreed. I was going to stay here for three months and then head back home.

"I know I am," I smiled at her "Now who is going to pick us up?" We were in the middle of an airport waiting for someone to come pick us up and take us to wherever we were going to stay.

"Thiago of course and we're going to be staying at his place." She answered me. I simply just nodded and we looked around for him. We spotted someone in a hoodie holding up the name "Maria Silva" and we walked over to them.

"Thiago!" Maria jumped on her brother and they hugged tightly. I smiled and she hopped off of him.

"I missed you so much," He turned to me and gave me a nice smile, "Long time no see Diaz."

"Yeah, hows life been Silva?" We both always called each other by our last names ever since we first met. I dont remember really why but thats how it always been.

"Well, lets go." We followed behind Thiago as he lead the way to his car. It felt so different to be in a different country. I was so used to living in America for a while that I wasnt used to this. I was part brazilian but never really felt like it.

Once we reached his car I realized how tired I was and I felt like I was going to pass out due to the lack of sleep I had. We were going to go eat right now so I kept my eyes open.

"Do you guys mind if we make one quick stop at a friends house and for him to come along ?" Thiago asked. I shook my head and so did Maria. I didnt care really but as long as I get food I wont complain about anything.

I looked outside my window as we drove pass by buildings and most people wearing the national soccer jersey. They all were ready to win this year espiceally since they are home it is a lot of pressure for them to win.

I turned on my phone and pulled out headphones. I felt as this was going to be a long drive. Maria was catching up with Thiago on each other lives. I wish I had a close relationship with my brother like she did with Thiago. It was cute how they both did protect each other and were really close.

"Sabrina, hows your life been?" I turned my attention to Thiago and Maria.

"Its been pretty good," I admitted, "They were a few problems but I worked it out." I smiled at Thiago. Maria gave me a half smile because she knew what I was excactly talking about.

"Thats good then," thiago said, "After the fifa cup I want to come see you guys over there in America and relax a bit before copa america."

I looked out the window and saw that we were pulling up to a beautiful house. I looked around and saw no one in sight. Thiago was typing something into his phone and then shoved it into his pocket. Soon I saw a boy running to the car. He came by my door and i moved over.

Luckily, Maria was in the front of the car and I had to sit in the back with some stranger.

"Neymar," thiago spoke up, "this is my sister Maria and her best friend Sabrina" I looked over to Neymar and he smiled at me.

"Hey," he said to all of us. I looked at him and had to admit he was beyond gorgeous. Literally had the best features and his smile made me all nervous.

"How old are you?" Neymar turned to me and asked. I quickly glanced at Thiago and Maria who were in a deep conversation.

"I'm turning 21 in about two weeks." I said.

"I'm 22." He said. I felt so awkward and shy to say anything to him.

"Tell me about yourself." Neymar spoke up breaking our awkward silence.

"I'm brazilian and a bit peruvian. I do not know how to speak anything but english. I live in the usa and was basically raised there my whole entire life. My life isnt really that intresting to be honest with you." I explained to him.

"Well, my name is neymar but you already know that. I play soccer and I'm hoping to lead Brazil to victory this year with my team mates. I also play for Barca and I have a son." I was a bit shocked to hear that he did have a son. That probably means he has a girlfriend too. I felt a bit upset about that.

"Hows your son and your girlfriend than?" I asked him.

"Oh I'm not with his mother anymore but his name David Lucca." he smiled at the mention of his son and it was adorable. I felt a bit more better when he said he wasnt with his mothers son but I honestly shouldnt feel anyway.

Thiago stopped the car and we got to the resturant. I felt so happy to finally get food and the food from the plane was horrible. I jumped out the car and went beside Maria.

"So ... how about Neymar?" She wiggled her eyebrows and I just rolled my eyes at her.

"He's really nice and for your information there is nothing going on we are just friends." I told her.

"Thats how it all starts Sab." She mumbled to herself but I heard her.

"Well, i'm probably going to end up being a cat lady." I said. Its true though. Boys never really talked to me unless it was as only friends.

"That can all change here Sabrina," Maria pointed out, "This is Brazil."

authors note// i decided to try to write a neymar fanfic cause he is bae and i love him. also idk about my other fanfic but idk i dont feel it anymore but i will continue updating it. i got a perfect idea in my head for a neymar book and want to try it out and see how it goes, leave your opinions out below please :-)