chapter 33

Sabrina P.O.V

I quickly pushed James away from me and i slapped him. I was shocked myself but I felt tears forming in my eyes. I quickly got out of the water and didnt bother to even go to Maria. I didnt want to ruin her life at the moment with my problems. I just need to get to Neymar or relax myself quickly before anything else could happen.

I quickly got to my stuff and out on my pair of shorts and shoved everything else in my towel.

"SABRINA! WAIT!" it was James who was calling me but i didnt bother to look back and i quickly ran. I pulled out my phone for my bag and struggled to find how I'm going to get myself back to Neymars. I dont want to ruin Maria or David's day so i can't have them drive me.

I quickly dialed the only one who probably can drive me which is Marcelo.

"Hello?" He answered a bit confused.

"Marcelo," i tried not to cry, "can you do me a huge favor and pick me up?" I bit down my lip from crying but I'm such a wimp. What if neymar finds out before i tell him? I couldn't let him think that i cheated i him at all.

"Yeah sure, are you okay?" He asked me and I tried to contain myself from crying even more.

"No I'm not at all. Please come quickly im at some beach called Ipanema." I said.

"Luckily i was driving around and i was headed to that beach since David and Mari a invited me along." He told me, "I'm close by give me a couple minutes." He told me and then hung up.

I put my phone away quickly and I felt my phone vibrate.

Maria; where are you? where did you go?

I just put my phone away and didnt reply back to her.

"Sabrina!" I turned around and spotted James. He was a bit far but at the same second Marcelo's car approached. I quickly ran into the passenger seat.

"Drive please now!" I yelled frusturated and he did. I looked back and james stood there defeated.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you." I quickly apologized to him.

"Its alright. I could tell you aren't in the best mood right now. Where do you want me to take you?" He asked me.

"To Neymar's." I answered and he nodded.

"So what happened?" He questioned me.

"You know that James guy who plays for Colombia? Well, David and him are friends and he invited him to the beach today and he kissed me. I didnt kiss back or anything but i slapped him and called you. I dont know really why i choose to call you but you seemed like the only one who probably come pick me up." I explained to him and tried not to cry.

"Oh god. Don't worry neymar will understand and you have to be careful that he won't kill the guy." Marcelo said and I nodded understanding him.

I felt like I did cheat in a way but he kissed me. I did not kiss him back at all. Thats the important thing right? Im about to break down and start crying the second I probably see Neymar. I knew I should have stayed taking care of him instead of going to the stupid beach.

I recognized the street we were on and some of the houses were so familiar and I knew we were about to be here. I took a couple walks around the neighborhood  so I knew these houses before.

"Well, we are here." Marcelo parked in front of Neymar's house.

"Thank you so much." I told him and I got out the car. I slowly started to approach the door and I prayed that this situation wouldnt get worst than it already possibly is.

I pulled out the keys Neymar got me and opened the door slowly. I heard the faint sound of two people arguring. I slowly peeked into the living room and Neymar was arguring with well Florencia.

"What is so damn special about her? What does she have that I dont?!" She kept repeating and Neymar scoffed.

"For starters, she doesnt throw herself on every guy she sees. She also doesnt want me for my money like you do. The most important thing, she truly does care about me than you do." Neymar argured back at her.

"Oh really? She probably cant do the things I can do to you." she started to speak seductively and je suddendly was now stradling Neymar.

"Get off me Florencia. Get it through your head that I do not like you at all. I do not want you. I have a girlfriend who I love a lot and what we had a year ago is over." He pushed her off and she stood up angrily.

"Would your girlfriend have cheated on you?" She asked and I saw a smirk grow on her face.

"What are you talking about?" He said confused.

"Your girlfriend was caught kissing James. That amazing hot player from Colombia. Its all over the internet." She said.

I walked into the room and she looked a bit surprised to see me. I quickly walked to Neymar and I pulled him into a kiss. Our lips roughly moving against each other and I quickly granted him entry. I then jumped into his arms and his hands on my legs holding me up.

I heard an angry groan and in a couple minutes the front door slammed shut and she was gone. I slowly seperated from Neymar.

"Sabrina. What are you doing here? You heard everything didnt you?" He asked me.

"Yes and I came running cause," the words struggled inside of me, " you are going to be mad." I said and I looked away from his gorgeous eyes.

"Is it about that James guy she was mentioning?" He asked and I nodded not bothering to look him into the eyes.

"I SWEAR HE KISSED ME AND I DID NOT KISS HIM. I WAS NOT EXPECTING IT AT ALL AND I PULLED AWAY AND SLAPPED HIM AND CAME HERE." I blurted out angrily and i looked at him quickly.

I could see the anger growing in his face and he didnt say anything back. I began to cry harder.

"I know youre mad but I didnt do anything I swear." I cried and he suddendly got up and walked away.

Just like that he walked away from me and headed out the door.

authors note; i decided on things for the sequel since this story is coming to an end soon. im going to write in an hour or so which will be about the sequel. ask anything below and i will then answer them in an authors note. also guys i love james okay but my friend gave me an excellent idea and well i guess you guys already know man. listen to the song on the side and it has to do with the story and the sequel ;-)