chapter 32

sabrina p.o.v

                  After a long two days in the hospital ... Neymar can finally come home. I was planning on just staying with him and helping him out since I dont want him moving aroung a lot. Right now? Neymar is currently laying across the couch watching some brazilian show. Maria said she was going to drop by maybe but I doubted that she will.

"BABE!" Neymar called and I went running from the kitchen to the living room.

"Yes bae?"

"Maria told me to tell you to get ready because she is coming to take you out for the night." Neymar said and I looked at him confused.

"Did you tell her I cant go out? I have to stay here with you." I reminded him and he just started to laugh at me. Literally laugh at me. What is so funny?

"Sab, you been with me the past days and barely left my side once. I think you deserve a small night out babe." Neymar chuckled and I shook my head.

"I have to be an amazing girlfriend and stay by your side. If not I feel like an awful girlfriend and I hate that feeling." I sat down beside him and told him.

"You're the best girlfriend and now go get ready because she said she is taking you to the beach with her and David." Neymar basically demanded.

"Neym-"

"Do you want to make me feel better?" He interrupted me and I noddded.

"I will feel much better if you go to the beach with them so go get ready. Please? For me?" He begged and I just sighed.

"Fine." I huffed and marched up the stairs to our room. I dug through my luggage and found what to wear.

I feel terrible for having Neymar stay home and alone. He was able to walk and everything but I felt much better taking care of him myself! I quickly changed and put on the outfit I layed out. (outfit on the side)

I heard the doorbell ring and I ran down the stairs. Neymar was just getting up but I gave him a stern look saying to sit down. He just put his hands up and plopped himself back down on the couch. I smiled staisfied and went to open the door.

"Ready for the beach?" Maria smiled and David was behind her.

"Yeah we can go now but let me say bye to my poor injured boyfriend." I laughed and I went quickly to say goodbye to Neymar.

"I'm leaving now," I said and stood infront of him pouting.

"Okay have fun." He smiled happily and I frowned.

"I wish you had one of those life alert things so incase anything happens."

"Im going to be fine babe," He chuckled, "Now go have fun and text me when you arrive." Neymar grabbed my waist and pulled me down to him. He quickly pecked my lips.

"Call me if anything happens. Love you." I said before walking to the door and leaving.

If I could I would stay with him but he was right sadly. I had to go out and do something with my life right now. I walked over to David's car and made my way to the back.

"So whats up you two?" I started a conversation.

"Nothing new and we're going to bring along someone if youre cool with that?" David mentioned.

"I'm fine with you bringing more people." I told him and he nodded.

"So how's Neymar doing?" Maria asked me.