chapter 29

s a b r i n a p.o.v

Maria, David, and me were halfway throught Lion King when we heard several knocks on the door. Maria looked at David and made him go answer the door. He just rolled his eyes at her and went to open the door.

"Is Sabrina here?" I recognized the voice as Neymar's and I prayed David wouldnt let him come in. I wasnt in the mood to see him at all. I just wanted to be left alone at the moment.

"She is here but I'm not letting you in." David said angrily to Neymar.

Maria and I tried to listen close when we heard them talking but with their voice lower. I needed to know what Neymar was going to say. Or the excuse he had for what he did. I bit down on my lip and held in the tears that were going to fall down my face once again.

"JUST LET ME SEE HER!" Maria and I jumped back at Neymar's sudden outburst. I found myself running to the kitchen and deciding to stay there until he left. I was not in any mood to deal with him now.

{Neymar P.O.V}

"How in the world could you be so stupid to cheat on Sabrina who really loves you with Florencia a girl who is basically a gold digger!" David yelled at me and i just felt myself getting angrier by the second.

"I didnt cheat on Sabrina! Never did and never will! Florencia made everything up because she's crazy. I could swear on anything that i never cheated on her. You know how Florencia is David!" I shouted angry.

It was true. I never cheated and I'm trying to prove that to Sabrina. I wasnt like her ex at all. I actually cared about Sabrina a lot and I wouldn't hurt her like that. Florencia has been contacting me for weeks asking to meet up but i ignored all her messages.

"Are you sure? I swear neymar i will punch you if you're not!" David told me seriously.

"I'm 100% sure that i didnt cheat on Sabrina with Florencia." I spoked the truth.

"Now you only have to explain that to Sabrina not me." He opened the door widely and let me in. I walked into the living room and spotted Maria.

"Why is he here? David you either get him out of here or you will regret letting him in." Maria spat.

"Maria just liste-"

"No. He hurt my best friend and no way in the world that I will forgive him or she will even

forgive him."

"I didn-"

"I dont want to hear your excuses!" Maria interrupted me and i just shut up.

"Maria he didnt cheat on her." David groaned.

Maria gave David a look that basically said she was angry. Maria walked away and headed somewhere. David just sighed and mumbled something to himself.

"You better hope Sabrina easily forgives you because it takes me years to get Maria to forgive me at times." David told me and i just nodded in agreement.

"Where is Sabrina ?" I asked him and he shrughed.

"She's probably in the kitchen or with Maria now." David answered.

"You go get your girl to forgive you while i go find mine." I walked off into the kitchen and it was empty. I walked out and headed to their guest room upstairs and it was locked. I knocked a couple times.

"Go away." I knew it was Sabrina.

"Sabrina please listen to me." I was practically begging and I could hear her sobs. I felt my heart break and i tried to push the door open.

"I dont want to hear your excuses Neymar." She spat angrily.

"Just give me a couple minutes please." I begged.

It was silent for a couple minutes and the door opened.

"You got five minutes and thats all." She said but didnt look at me at all. I walked into the room and she say down on the bed looking down onto her lap.

"Sabrina, i promise you that i never cheated on you. Florencia is some chick that I did date once but regret it so much. I dated her like last year but it didnt last. Florencia has been contacting me for weeks and she wants to get back for only one reason and thats my money. She would do anything just for it and thats why she said that we were dating back in the house. I swear i never cheated on you." I explained and i heard a sigh fall from her lips.

"Please tell me your lying if not I'll feel stupid." She looked at me now and I leaned in closer to her.

"I'm not lying babe." I connected our lips and she was still for a couple seconds and then she began to kiss me back.

"I'm sorry." She slowly seperated and said.

"It's okay and you don't need to be sorry. I get why you where mad it was because you thought uhm you know." I didnt want to mention Audie right now.

"That you were going to leave me for someone better like Audie did." She answered for me and I nodded.

"Now lets go help David get Maria back before she ends up kicking him out of his own home." I laughed and we both walked out the room and we spotted David sitting outside his room while begging Maria if he can go in.

"Maria its me." Sabrina knocked on the door and she opened and pulled Sabrina in. I heard them talking and David was sitting there confused.

"She forgave me and she's going to talk to Maria for you now. I told you that handling a pregnant woman will be difficult." I laughed at him.

"I hope you get Sabrina pregnant and she'll make you suffer." David said seriously.

"I already am experienced with pregnant woman since I have a son while you are not so I'll be able to deal with her." I said confidently.

The door then opened and Sabrina walked out and then David was pulled into the room.

"How it go?" I asked her.

"She's not mad she was a bit pissed off. I explained everything to her so she is now alright." Sabrina answered me.

"Thats good so now i just want to tell you one more thing." I remembered.

"And that is ?" She asked me confused.

"There's a good chance that yesterday was not the last time you will see Florencia so if anything happens come to me okay?" I told her and she nodded understanding.

"Also, one more thing." I smiled and she looked at me worried.

"That is ...?"

"I love you." I smiled at her and she blushed.

"I love you too idiot."