chapter 31

sabrina p.o.v

                I immediately ran to the field and pushed through the players coming to check Neymar. I dropped down to the ground and I let the tears fall down harder.

"Neymar." I cried and I quickly hugged him the best I can. Marcelo rubbed my back in a comforting way and I cried harder.

"Please dont leave my side." Neymar cried out in pain.

"I will never leave your side babe." I reassured him and i grabbed his hand tightly. The paramedics put him onto the board and got ready to take him.

"Miss you arent allowed to go into the ambulance." One of the guys told me and I turned to him angrily.

"I am not leaving his side at all!" I yelled angrily and I wiped my eyes to not cry already more than i am right now even if that doesnt really make sense.

"She isnt leaving my side at all." Neymar then groaned in pain. The guy sighed and just motioned for me to get in. I thanked him and held into Neymar's hand tightly.

"You're going to be alright okay?" I promised him. I know he will be alright.

"I love you so much Sabrina." Neymar spoke and I just smiled.

"I love you too Neymar." I then kissed his forehead and at the moment we reached the hospital. They rushed him to do X-Rays and I was forced to wait in the waiting area. I was so worried and I silently sobbed to myself.

I looked up and the game was almost over. David made another goal for them and i could imagine how proud Maria is at the moment. I would be happier but at the current situation and I was worried for Neymar.

I know how much he wants to win and due to hos injury he may not be able to continue playing for a while.

A nurse came up to me and asked who I was.

"I'm Sabrina. I'm here for Neymar." I said.

"Oh okay good I was looking for you." She sighed and I stood up.

"Is he going to be alright?" I asked worried and she nodded.

"He has fractured a vertebra but in about six weeks he will be alright." She told me and I just sighed in relif.

"Wait ... six weeks?! He wont be able to play anymore?" I asked them and she nodded.

"Does he know this?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"He is in bed right now resting and we dont want to tell him until later. " She said.

"What room is he in?" I asked her and she checked the clipboard.

"219." She answered and I nodded. I started to walk quickly to his room and opened it up and saw him just watching tv in peace.

"Hey hot stuff." I smiled and walked in. Neymar just smiled at me and I quickly sat down next to him.

"Hey babe," He patted next to him and I climbed into bed with him. I laid down next to him and he intertwined our fingers.

"Do you think I'll be able to play again?" HE asked me and I just bit down on my lip.

"Neymar there is something you need to know." I said and he turned his head to me. I feel so bad if I didnt tell him and I feel the sooner the knows then he will feel better.

"The nurse told me that you have a fractured vertebra and that it will take you six weeks to recover and that means that you-"

"I wont be able to play anymore." Neymar finished the sentence for me and I just nodded without looking at him in the eye.

"I thought it wasnt going to be that bad." I told him and he just seemed more off.

"I dont know how I'll tell the guys and I also didnt think it will be that bad." He told me and I just tried my best to comfort him.

"I have faith in the guys and in you too. You may not be playing but I know that you guys will do amazing and no matter what you guys should be proud and look where you guys are now. The game is probably over and last time I checked you guys were winning. No matter what you guys made it a long way and Im proud of all you and most of all you." I said and I then connected our lips together.

Our lips moved perfectly against each other and I felt his hands slid around my waist and I was on top of him. I slowly pulled away incase I was causing him pain from laying on him/

"Did I hurt you?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No babe," Neymar reassured me, "Now come back here." Neymar chuckled and pulled me down to him and our lips reconnected. Our lips moved in sync together and his hands traveled up and down body.

"His spine is basicallyy injured and here he has his girlfriend on top of him." We both seperated and looked to see Maria and David standing there.

"You guys won?" I asked him and David nodded.

"I never been so proud of David in my life." Maria said.

"What happened?"

"He was comforting this colombian player named James and it was just the sweetest thing." Maria said all sweetly. I just smiled and then I walked out with Maria to let Neymar talk to the guys who were apparently on their way.

"So how bad is his injury?" Maria asked me.

"He isnt going to be playing anymore. He is out for six weeks because thats how long it will take for recovery." I said sadly and she pulled me into a hug.

"Everything is going to be alright Sabrina and next week is going to be a tough game against Germany." She said and I nodded agreeing.

It is going to be a tough game and with or without neymar I believe the boys will do amazing.

authors note;

i forgot to ask if you guys like the new cover? also i think i may do a seqeuel because i have some idea but i have a really good plot line for a new neymar story. i also am going to tart the lucas one after this and a new one after you and i. for now my main focus is this.

follow me on instagram neymarsangel