chapter 4

Sabrina P.O.V

"Sabrina," i heard someone call to me, "Sabrina you kind of need to wake up." I didnt recognized the voice but i continued to sleep anyways. To be honest, i was still mad tired and the plane ride i got absolutely no sleep at all. I felt someone poke me but i ignored it.

"Sabrina, honey, you kind of need to wake up because Neymar needs his bed." I turned my back to whoever was talking to me and continued to sleep. Neymar could sleep on the couch. His bed is mad comfy though.

"Just carry her," i finally recognized the voice as Maria's. I felt someone lift me up and carry me bridal style. I instantly snuggled my head into whoever chest it was and continued to sleep.

"Thanks again Neymar," I heard who I think was Thiago speak. I opened one eye and saw that I was in Thiagos arms. I quickly closed them back so he wouldn't notice that I was awake. Well kind of awake. I guess.

"I say we drop her on the ground," Maria spoke.

"Drop me on the ground and I'll murder both of you." I said and Maria started to laugh.

"See," she pointed out to Thiago, "she is awake and was acting to be asleep."

"Well, I want to continue sleeping so shush" i told her. I was put in the back of Thiagos car and I started to continue to sleep.

I dont know how long it took but I felt myself being lifted into Thiagos arms again. I got comfortable in his hands again and waited for the soft feelings of a mattress.

Once I did i softly thanked Thiago and tried to fall asleep again. I changed into my pjs and pulled out my phone. I saw that I had a new message from like ten minutes ago. I opened it up and it read;

neymar :-) // i hope you dont mind that i put my number in your phone but good night and btw the lion king was an amazing movie. too bad you fell asleep for it x

I texted him back;

To Neymar // shut up, I was really sleepy and got no sleep on the plane. and I know that movie is amazing i seen it like thousands of times well good night.

I turned my phone off and went started to drift of to sleep again.

                                         in the morning

I opened my eyes and started to blink to adjust to the light. I checked the time and it was 8 in the morning. Neymar said he would be here by 9 so I should get ready. I got up and went straight to my luggage. I picked out a pair of high waisted shorts, a white crop top, and a short sleeved cardiagan that I had.

I took a quick shower and then changed into the outfit. I scrunched my hair and checked the time. It was 8:45 so I sat down and relaxed a bit. I would go get something to eat but Neymar said he was going to take me somewhere to get breakfast.

I renmembered that I was going to meet his son today. It was so sweet how much he really loved his son. I turned my phone on and decided to at least get something to drink. I skipped down to the kitchen and saw that Maria and Thiago were already there.

"Good morning Silva and younger silva." I walked in and sat down on Marias lap.

"Get off me Sabrina." She demanded. I decided to continue to annoy her for a bit.

"I love you so much Maria." I hugged her tightly squishing our cheeks together. Thiago started to lauugh and I handed him my phone. I told him to take a pic quickly and he did. I looked at the pic and it came out perfect.

"Get off me now." Sabrina said again and I shook my head, "Thiago get her off me." Maria demanded.

"Nah I rather have her annoying you than me." Thiago told her.

"SEE." I told her, "Its such a lovely day." I pointed out. I looked at Thiago who was laughing. I got off of Maria and skipped to Thiago and hugged him.

"ISNT IT A LOVELY DAY ?!" I screamed and then we heard the doorbell. Maria went to get it and seconds later she returned with Neymar. I jumed off Thiago and went to Neymar.

"Its such a lovely day."I smiled and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged back.

"Are you ready?" HE asked. I nodded and Maria sent a smirk to me.

"I swear she is on drugs today."Maria mumbled and I slaped her on the back of her head.

"Shush." I told her and started to walk away with Neymar. I grabbed my bag quickly and then headed into his car.

"Why are you in such in a good mood?" Neymar asked.

"I was just annoying them cause I had nothing better to do." I told him. He simply nodded and I started to play a game on my phone.

"We'll go to pick up Davi and then head off to get something to eat." I mumbled an okay and he continued to drive.

I really need to get to know Neymar. I dont want to get too close to him and then have him leave me out of nowhere like everyone else does. Maria happens to be the only person who never did leave my side.

Neymar stopped outside some house and got out of the car. I looked out the window and spotted a little boy running to the car and neymar following right behind him.

They entered the car and I smiled at the little boy. He was so adorable and cute. Neymar buckled him in and then came back to the front.

"Davi this is my friend Sabrina and Sabrina this is my son."

"Hi its so nice to meet you." I waved hi to Davi and he smiled at me then waved back.

"Now lets go eat and then head off to explore this wonderful country you will learn to love."

I rolled my eyes at him and just nodded.

Brazil here I come.