chapter 6

sabrina

             I felt so nervous to meet Neymars family. Neymar kept telling me that they would love me but I couldnt stop worrying. If my own family hated me why would his family love me? I managed to forget about the incident and focus on the present with Neymar. I shouldnt be so nervous right now though.

I felt my hand shaking and I tried to keep myself calm. I felt butteflies in my stomach as Neymar stopped the car and looked at me.

"Now tell me why you are so nervous to meet my family?" Neymar asked me.

"I'm not nervous." I lied.

"Sabrina, I promise you that they will love you. If anything happens I'll be here beside you. Don't worry about anything and if you need to tell me something just let it out." Neymar grabbed my shaking hand and with one touch from him I calmed down.

"I'm so sorry that you have to see me like this," I was in the edge of crying but fought it, "I just cant say why though."

"When youre ready to tell me I will be here for you." Neymar smiled and got out of the car. I stepped out the car and went beside Neymar who was taking Davi out. I looked at the house we were in front of and you could hear music and laughter.

Neymar walked over to the gate and walked in. Davi quickly ran off to play with some of the little kids he saw. I stood beside Neymar.

Neymar intertwinded our fingers together and we started going around saying hi to everyone. He was talking in portugeuse so I stood confused on what to do.

"NEYMAR!" A girl yelled loudly and ran towards us. Neymar let go of me and hugged thre chick.

"Rafaella this is my friend Sabrina," He introduced me, "Sabrina this is my sister Rafaella."

"So nice to meet you," She smiled at me, "You're so pretty." I blushed a bit and thanked her.

"Nah look at you," I told her, "You are like a model."

"Thank you," She spoke.

"I'm going to go introduce her to mom and then you two can go crazy and get to know each other more." Neymar laughed. I followed Neymar.

This lady started to run towards Neymar and smiled at us. Neymar hugged her tightly and then looked towards me.

"Mom this is my friend Sabrina." He smiled at me and his mom hugged me tightly.

To be honest, I felt so loved at the moment than I ever did with my own mother. I hugged her back and I looked to see Neymar smiling at us.

She pulled away and hugged Neymar too.

"Its so nice to meet you,"

"I'm so glad to meet you too," I said.

"Neymar you didnt tell me you were going to bring this beautiful girl." she smiled at me and I blushed.

I never got treated like this with my family back in America. I was barely told nice things.

Rafaella walked towards us and smiled.

"What do you guys think about Sabrina ?" Neymar asked them.

"I think she is a lovely girl," They both answered. I couldnt help but blush.

"Sabrina here thought you guys would hate her because uhm for something that happened to her," they both looked at me worried.

"I kind of have a problem with my family and i just thought if my own family didnt like me why would you guys like me." I looked down at the ground and I felt all three of them wrap there arms around me.

"I told you sabrina that youre an amazing girl." Neymar stated, "Why didnt you tell me that in the car about your family not liking you?" Neymar whispered in my ear.

"I kind of had to tell you here and im sorry." I apologized and he hugged me one more time.

"Our family is your family," Neymars mom said.

"Thank you so much."

"Come with me Sabrina and I want to talk to you," Rafaella motioned for me to come with her and I looked at Neymar and he nodded with a smile. I followed her and we were inside the house.

"So whats going on with you and neymar ?" She smirked.

"We are just friends." I said but inside I felt like I wanted more.

"He totally likes you."

"We just met yesterday too and I doubt he does." I told her.

"I never seen him bring a girl before and I could tell my own brother is crazy for you." I just blushed at that idea of him liking me.

"Whatever you say," She sang, "Are you going to the game tomorrow?"

"Yeah I'm going with my best friend Maria to support her brother Thiago and now also neymar." I told her.

"Yeah! I'll meet you there and you can sit with me also your friend."

"I'll tell her later when I get back to Thiagos." I agreed with her.

I spent the night mostly with Rafaella and Neymar just joking around and laughing so hard. We took multiple pics and posted them on instagram and in total it was an amazing night overall. Neymar stopped in front of Thiagos place.

"Thank you Neymar," I thanked him, "IT was an amazing day."

"No problem and I'll always be here for you so dont worry about anything."

I opened the door to exit but quickly did something I probably will regret later on. I kissed Neymar on the cheek and walked to Thiagos door. I glanced back and waved bye to Neymar and knocked on Thiagos door.

Immediately Maria opened the door and pulled me in.

"Hey to you too,"  I joked and she just rolled her eyes jokingly at me.

"So how was it? Did you guys kiss ?! Please say no."

"No we didnt but I did kiss him in the cheek a couple moments ago and Im starting to regret it a lot." I told her.

"Gess what we got?!" She jumped up and down happily.

"What did you get?" I laughed.

Thiago came running down with a bag. He handed it to Maria and she pulled what was inside out.

"I got the jerseys." She danced happily handing me mine. It was amazing now we wont look like the only two not supporting Brazil. In the back it read Thiago Silva.

"Obviously he picked it out." I stated and he nodded happily.

"Well, I'm going to go to my room. Goodnight I love you guys." I said.

"I'll walk with you since Im going to go to my room too." Thiago added. I simply nodded and we walked up together.

"SO what you guys do?" He asked.

"We just went to the beach with Davi and then to a barbacue." I answered him.

"Cool so you guys like each other? " thiago questioned.

"I dont know to be honest. I just met him and if I knew him a bit more than probably yeah?" I answered confused.

"So youre saying you will go out with someone you knew longer?" He asked confused.

"Basically yeah,"

"Okay thats good." I stopped right at my door.

"Why is it good?" I laughed confused.

"Cause this." I stood there confused and suddendly his lips planted a small kiss on my cheek. I stood there shocked and he walked away then dissapeared into his room leaving me shocked where I was.