chapter 8

[ Sabrina ]

I felt a but more relaxed after I told Maria everything that happened and all she could do was hug me and tell me some crap about following my heart that I wasn't in the mood to listen to. I returned back to the stadium with her and sat down on one of the benches.

I thought about neymar and if i was ready to face my biggest fear of settling down with someone and start a relationship. I felt someone sit next to me and lay there head on my shoulder.

"Life is full of difficult choices ?" I smiled when I saw it was Rafaella.

"Hell yeah it is," i answered and we sat down for about ten minutes. We decided to stop being lazy and go back in and wait for the guys to finish to head out to get something to eat.

"I'll be right back Sabrina," i simply nodded and waited outside the changing rooms for her to come back.

"Can we talk now ?" Thiago showed up out of no where and honestly scared the crap out of me.

"Yeah," i simply just said.

"I really do like you Sabrina. I been crazy about you ever since Maria first introduced me to you. Now i finally grew a pair and told you about how i felt. I would really like a chance and dont get me wrong Neymar is a close friend but please think about you two. I think you could do much than him and I'm not saying that cause i like you. I just dont want you to suffer like i seem other girls have," Thiago let i out all he had to say.

"Its not that I dont want to give you a chance or anything but i think everyone but neymar or you know this. I have a fear of being in a relationship and settling down with one person. I have a huge fear of that and i never understood why. I feel like after my first boyfriend broke my heart that boyfriends were a waste of time. You're either going to marry or break up with the guy. Right? Thats why I say if we get into a relationship i may be the one to ruin everything. Silva, dont get me wrong youre an amazing person but you could do better than me."

"Want to know what i think of you? You're an amazing and the most beautiful girl i have ever seen Sabrina. I like you so much but i rather honestly see you happy with someone even if its not me. I see the way you look at Neymar and the way he looks at you. Just think about it and get back to me ?" Thiago got up and walked away and the excact moment Neymar walked out changed from his uniform and into new clothes.

"Hey," he smiled at me. I forced a smile and he frowned.

"What's wrong?" He asked immediately.

"N-nothing,"

"C'mon Sabrina just tell me whats wrong." Neymar walked towards me and pulled me closer to him.

"Can we not do this now please ?" I asked and he simply let it go..

"Well I'm going to go home and rest a bit," neymar said, "want to join me ?" I decided to just join him.

"Yeah." I answered and I texted Maria and rafaella i was going twitch neymar for a while. Neymar linked our arms together and we walked towards his car. He walked over to the passenger side and opened the door.

"You may go in my lady," he bowed down a bit and i just couldn't help it but laugh.

"Thank you sir," i giggled and i stepped inside the car. Neymar entered and started the car. I turned the radio into one of the spanish stations and started to sing along.

"I thought you didnt speak spanish." Neymar said confused.

"I dont but I know how to sing it pretty damn well." I smiled widely and he rolled his eyes playfully at me. I alsmot jumped out of my seat when the next song which is my fav came on.

"Hola me llaman Romeo es en placer conecerla." I spoked basically mocking Romeo Santos.

Neymar started to laugh and I screamed happily when it came to the chorus.

" SI TE INVITO A UBA COPA Y ME ACERCO A TU BOCA. SI TE ROBO UN BESITO HAY TE ENOJAS CONMIGO. QUE DIRIAS SI ESTA NOCHE TE SEDUZCO EN MI COCHE. QUE SE EMPANEN LOS VIDRIOS Y LA REGLA ES QUE GOCES."

"Sabrina, shush I'm about to go death." Neymar teased and I hit his arm.

"I'm an amazing singer so let me sing now." I continued to sing and he just continued to laugh at me.

I jumped out of the car when we arrived to his place and I ran to his door and opened it for him.

"You may now exit the car sir." I joked and he walked out.

"Thank you my lady," Neymar winked at me and intertwined our fingers together.

"Do you know how to dance Bachata?" I asked him refering to the wonderful song by Romeo Santos.

"No I dont but do you?" He asked me. I fake gasped at that question.

"Of course I do!" I told him and he laughed at my response.

"Neymar you should go rest a bit before I leave to get changed for later." I told him.

"Don't leave me." He hugged me tightly and I playfully tried to squirm out of his grip.

"What do I need to dress in by the way?" I asked him.

"Its at a local club but obviously its only going to be just the guys and who ever they invited." I nodded my head and we both plopped down on the couch, "Also, put somethig sexy on." He smirked.

"Why?" I answered stupidly.

"Obviously, I'm taking you and you need to dress sexy just for me." Neymar winked and I just playfully hit his shoulder.

"Let's watch a movie!" I suggested and we both ran to the shelf full of movies. I spotted the movie Mulan and pulled it out. Davi must be a huge fan of Disney movies.

"I picked out The Conjuring and we are watching it because last time you choosed." Neymar grabbed mulan and put it back. I fake pouted and he just shook his head in laughter. I sat back down in the couch and waited for Neymar to come back.

During the whole movie I was the only one who wasnt screaming and jumping. Why would he choose a movie that he is afraid of? HE probably thought I was going to be the scared one but I proved him wrong. After the movie he took me back to Thiagos and told me he'll meet me at the club.

I curled my hair and looked for a outfit to put on. I ended up just letting Maria choose my outfit and luckily she choose the perfect outfit. (authors note; i posted it on the side.)

She also did my hair to match the outfit in a better way (author; also on the side.)

I walked downstairs with her and Thiago was down already waiting.

He smiled at us and told us how good we looked. I thanked him and we left.