chapter 26

sabrina p.o.v

                   I woke up and found myself in Neymar's arms. I slowly wiggled out of his embrace and headed to the kitchen to get something to eat. Rafaella was going to be here around 3 so I still have time to take a shower and at least put decent clothes instead of my pjs. 

I made myself a sandwich and then pulled out my phone. I put on my favorite song and started to sing along to it. It was bailando by enrique iglesias. I swear I could probably listen to this song for the rest of my life and it will never get old to me.

"Whats cooking good looking?" Neymar walked in and took a seat next to me.

"I made myself a yummy sandwich." I smiled proudly and he walked over and took a bite out of it.

"Mhm its actually really good."Neymar said surprised.

"I know because I kind of made it." I told him and he rolled his eyes at me.

"You are just jealous of my sandwich." I told him.

"I could make a better sandwich probably." He smirked.

"No you cant! I make the yummiest sandwiches so I win." I said and I probably looked like a 5 year old right now.

"Sure you can babe." Neymar teased and I just scowled at him.

"I'm going to go take a shower." I finished my sandwich and walked out.

"Can I join?" Neymar asked.

"No you cant because you insulted my sandwich making skills!" I yelled from the living room and I could hear him just laughing at me.

I just quickly took a shower and changed to a pair of shorts and a tanktop. I was too lazy to change into anything else so I just threw it on.

My phone buzzed and I checked the message,

maria; sabrina are you busy tomorrow?

me; no why ?

maria; i need someone to keep me company for a while.

me; welllllll in that case i am busy. jk what time?

maria; around 4.

me; alright.

I wondered why she probably need me for. I just shrughed it off and rested for a while until rafaella arrived.

We decided to go swimming in the back and Neymar went out with Oscar to some place.

"So how is life?" I asked Rafaella.

"The same old crap. How was your trip back to America?" she asked me.

"It was alright and I got to see my mom. Now here I am and going to stay."

"Wait, so you are going to stay here in Brazil?" She asked confused.

"Yeah I'm moving in with Neymar and Maria is staying obviosly because she is having David's baby." I said.

"Thats good and I'm so glad youre staying. I would have missed you so much if you left." She told me.

"I would have missed you too." I told her.

We got into the pool and started to swim around a bit until we spotted Neymar and Davi coming.

"DAVI!" I quickly ran out the pool and hugged the little boy. I missed him so much!

"Sabrina!" He hugged me back tightly before running to Rafaella.

"You didnt tell me you were going to bring him!" i said to Neymar.

"Surprise." He smiled innocently and i just shook my head laughing.

"Now lets get you in the pool." I said and we went in. Neymar carried Davi's in his arms and he started to splash around.

"Hey guys!" David and Maria popped out.

"Who else is coming?" I turned to Neymar.

"Marcelo and Oscar." He smiled innocently and I just nodded.

Marcelo arrived with Oscar next and we started to play some music. Music that I didnt understand since it was in portugeuse!

Neymar put me on his shoulder and I started to play with his wet hair. He then tossed me back and I held my nose quickly as we entered the water. I got back up and then pushed him under.

"Told you she controls the relationship." Maria said,

"Marcelo and I won so you owe us money. Maria turned to david.

"Youre my girlfriend tho." David told her.

"I still won the bet with Marcelo." Maria smirked at him.

"And now we know who controls that relationship." Neymar spoke up.

Maria would always be the one in control in a relationship so it didnt surprise me in a way.

"So who are you guys playing next?" I asked.

"Colombia." Oscar answered.

"That James guy is in it isnt he? He's hot." Maria said and David turned to her faking hurt.

"I see." David pouted.

"Don't worry he isnt hot as you." Maria smiled and he then kissed her quickly.

"I heard he is a good player though." Marcelo said and we all nod.

"Don't worry you guys will beat them." Rafaella reassured them.

"She's right guys. I'm sure you can beat them." I agreed with Rafaella.

"Let's hope we do." Oscar said.

We all got out the pool and luckily Neymar ordered some pizza for us to eat. Maria ate a bit but she ended up running to the bathroom. David followed behind her.

"I feel bad that she cant eat that much anymore." I sat on the table.

"Yeah but soon enough she'll be able too." Rafella answered.

They came back and then sat down across.

Maria seemed so exhausted and I felt bad.

"Im so hungry but everything I eat i end up throwing up."She groaned in frusturation.

"It's all worth it in the end." David said.

"Shut up. You did this to me and you're not the one who needs to carry the baby." Maria replied.

"Relax bro she's going to be really moody." Marcelo warned David.

"One day she'll be happy and the next she may want to stab you." Neymar added and Maria just gave them evil glares.

"I hate you two." Maria told them.

"We love you too!" they both said at the same time to her.

It was funny to watch Maria start getting really moody and yell at mostly David.

"I hope you dont turn out like that when youre pregnant." Neymar whispered in my ear.

"dont worry I'll be worse." I teased him

authors note; it was a filler chapter. i changed the girl who plays maria. on the side is now a pic of the girl who is maria.