chapter 3

sabrina p.o.v

I walked behind Neymar as he led the way into his place. It was actually not that big but not that small either. It felt awkward to be here since we literally met like two hours ago. I looked around the place and spotted a couple of kids toys here and there. It was adorable how close he was with his son.

"So what do you want to do ?" Neymar asked me. I shrughed my shoulders and at the excact moment i yawned. I tried to contain it but sadly failed. Neymar let out a chuckle. "Lets watch a movie and see if you fall asleep during it."

"What movies do you have ?" I asked him. He pointed to a shelf full of movies and we both ran to it. There were a couple of scary and kid movies. He picked one out quickly and held it behind him not letting me see it. I gasped when I saw my favorite movie of all time on the shelf. I took it behind me and we both gave each other weird glances.

"What movie did you pick ?" I asked him and he took out the movie which happened to be The Conjuring. I shook my head at it.

"If the movie you picked isnt good then we are watching the conjuring." He demanded. I smiled and pulled out the movie, "The Lion King? Are you serious ?" He laughed.

"This happens to be the best movie ever so we are watching it!" I fought.

"No we are watching The Conjuring," I pouted at his decision and he shifted uncomfortably. I moved closer to him and pouted again.

"Fine we would watch The Lion King." He mumbled and i smiled at his decision. I took of my shoes and my sweater then threw them to the side. I was left in a tank top and my old high school lacrosse sweats.

"I'll go get us some food to eat." I nodded my head and sat down on the couch. In around ten minutes Neymar showed up with popcorn, a bag of chips, and drinks. I got up to help him and then sat back down on the couch.

He grabbed a blanket from a closet and threw it on the couch.

"Its going to get cold in here cause i turned in the AC," he explained. I watched him put in the movie and then sit down next to me. I put my legs up on the couch and so did he.

"Sabrina," neymar spoke up. I turned to him, "How long are you staying in Brazil?" He asked.

"At the end of August," I answered, "why ?"

"I was just asking," he shrugged and unfolded the blanket. He gave some to me and then covered himself.

I dont know how long it took until I was completely knocked out.

[ Maria P.o.v ]

"So what was so important that you need to tell me ?" I asked Thiago. Over the phone before i left America he told me he had to tell me something important.

"Please dont get mad," Thiago begged.

"You're my brother," i said, "you could beat up my boyfriend and I'll still love you." I told him.

"I been feeling this way for a long time okay? I'm in love with your best friend. I been in love with her ever since you introduced me to her two years ago. I never liked anyone so much in my life. I care about her so much and i dont even know why. Its something about her that has me all ugh. I needed to tell you this really bad. When you told me that you were going to bring her i was determined to make this trip for you guys amazing. I also wanted to try to win her over but thats going to be hard,"

I stood there shocked at all he had said.

"Why is it going to be hard?" I asked him confused at what he meant.

"Neymar," he sighed.

"I don't even know what to say Thiago to be honest," i just sat here shocked as hell. "Its cute how you feel for Sabrina." It was adorable though.

"I get if you're mad." Thiago sighed.

"I'm not mad. It all depends on if Sabrina likes you or not. She never told me and barely tells me if she likes a guy or not. She's really hard to read but i think you should take a chance and she just met Neymar. I think she rather be with someone she known for a long time then who she just met." I said honestly. I knew my best friend and it was true.

"I'm going to take the chance," Silva said determined.

"By the way ... Did you get the jerseys that we'll be wearing during the game?" I asked him.

"Yeah its at my place. I got them both saying my name in the back cause I'm the best," he laughed. I rolled my eyes at him and we continued to walk through the mall.