chapter 25

sabrina p.o.v

               I spent most of yesterday sleeping and now I was getting ready for Neymar's game today. I was waiting for him to finish up quickly so we can head to the stadium and meet up with Maria. I grabbed one of my small purses and shoved my phone and a small bag of chips. I was going to end up hungry during the game somehow.

"Sabrina, are you ready?" Neymar appeared through the door and I nodded.

"I been ready but you took like forever." I told him and he rolled his eyes playfully at me. I followed him out the door and headed out with him. I turned on the radio in the car and just started to hum to whatever song was on.

Neymar was singing along and basically shoving it to my face because he could speak portugeuse and I cant. I just sent  him an evil glare and he smiled like an innocent child to me. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I knew it was Maria.

Maria; im so lonely without you hurry up.

Me; go find your boyfriend until i get there.

Maria; my boyfriend happens to be with his friends in the changing room and hasnt come out since we got here and i dont want to bother him.

Me; sucks 2 suck my friend.

Maria; well hurry up because i'm honestly getting nauseas ugh pregnancy is painful.

Me; thats what you get for having sex :-)

Maria; just hurry up sabrina before i throw up on someone.

Me; i'm already at the parking lot i'll be there soon.

I felt bad for her in a way due to the fact she was going to be feeling the urge to vomit the whole time she is pregnant. I got out the car after we parked and quickly went into the stadium the usual way we go in.

"Tell David to come out." I told Neymar and he nodded confused. I just sent him to the changing room and looked for Maria. I entered the girl's bathroom and you could hear the sound of someone vomiting. I checked the stalls until I found Maria in the last one. I opened it which luckily it was unlocked.

"You okay ?" I asked while I rubbed her back.

"Yeah I feel a bit better but I was literally dying." Maria sighed. We walked over to the sink and she rinsed her mouth.

"Want gum?" I asked and she nodded. I pulled out a piece of gum from my purse and gave it to her.

"You should have called David."I told her and she just shrughed her shoulders.

"What's wrong?" I asked her and I knew something was up with her. I knew her for a long time and could tell when she wasnt okay.

"We had an argument on the way here so we arent on speaking terms at the moment." She explained and I just nodded understanding.

"Let's go out and wish the boys luck then go to our seats." I told her and she nodded.

We walked out the bathroom and right outside was Neymar with David.

"What happened?" David asked worried.

"Just nauseas." Maria said while looking at the ground.

"Why didnt you call me?" david questioned her.

"Didnt want to bother you."She simply shrughed. Maria is a really difficult girl to handle.

"Maria," David sighed, "I would have left the boys just for you. I would have left during the game just for you." David told her.

"Now that would be stupid if you left your game for me." Maria said and David pulled her into a hug.

"I will do anything for you because I love you." David said.

Neymar and I slowly walked away to let them have their moment.

"He's so sweet to her."I smiled and said to Neymar.

"Because he cares about her a lot and I will do the same for you." Neymar softly kissed my lips.

"If I played soccer I would do the same for you." I laughed.

We both turned to check incase they were fighting but luckily they werent. They were making out in the spot that we left them and we both just laughed.

"They couldnt stay mad at each other." I told him and he agreed.

"I'm going to go to my seat and good luck." I quickly kissed him and walked to find my seat.

They were going against Chile today and if they win they'll be going against whoever wins the Colombia/Uruguay game.

I found my seat and Rafaella was already there with her friend.

"SABRINA!" She screamed when she saw me.

"RAFAELLA!" I screamed back and plopped myself on a chair.

"We need to catch him on a lot." She told me and I nodded in agreement.

"How about tomorrow you come over Neymar's?" I suggested and she nodded okay with that.

Maria arrived and she was finally herself.

The game began and Chile ended up with a yellow card. Neymar has to take a corner kick and we were watching closely hoping really badly that he can get it. He kicked the ball and one of the Chile players kicks it in! We all started to cheer loudly and I was luaghing at how the guy got it in the wrong goal!

It wasnt long until one of the Chile players made a goal tying the game.

Another one of the players got a yellow card. We continued to watch closely and one of the chile players trips David causing Maria to scream out in anger and get all worried. She sighed in relif when he got a yellow card and David stood up.

The game decided to go into pentaltys.

First up was David and Maria held onto my arm tightly. David kicked the ball and it made it in! Maria cried in happiness and David looked towards us and smiled towards her. Next player which was from Chile missed it and we all sighed in happiness. Willian was next and we watched closely and Rafaella screamed angry because he didnt get it in the goal. Next was another Chile player and he missed it.

Marcelo was next and he made it in! The next Chile player also made it in and now it was Hulks turn. He took the kick but the ball didnt make it in. The next player from Chile made it in and now it was neymars turn.

I watched as he took the kick and made it inside the net! I screamed in happiness and was proud of him. We had to see if the next chile player makes it in and we watched anxiously as he kicked the ball. It didnt make it in! The boys started to cheer in happiness and so did everyone in the stadium!

We ran to meet up with the boys and Maria jumped on David as I did to Neymar.

"SO PROUD OF YOU!" I screamed and he wrapped his arms around me.

After the game we decided to go home and celebrate the way we usually do.

By eating and watching a movie.