chapter 5

sabrina p.o.v

                     I was currently eating a sandwich for breakfast with Neymar and Davi. It was honestly the only thing I knew in the menu so I decided to just order it. Neymar was enjoying some thingy and sharing it with Davi. Im brazilian and I should be ashamed to be honest.

"So what are we doing first?" I asked him.

"BEACH!" Davi yelled. I started to laugh along with Neymar.

"You want to go to the beach?" Neymar asked and Davi looked at me like his life depended on my answer.

"Yeah lets go," I smiled at Davi and he happily jumped in his seat, "Wait are we going in cause I only brought this to wear." I told him.

"I'll take you to a shop I know where you can get something." neymar answered me. I nodded and continued to eat my yummy sandwich.

"So did you talk to your family back home?" Neymar asked me.

"I'm not that close to them anymore. We kind of seperated after this incident between my brother and me." I felt as if I was going to cry but I strongly fought it.

"I'm so sorry I asked. If it makes you feel better you can consider Davi and me as your family. My family is your family." Neymar cheered me up. I forced a smile .

"It okay and I would love to have you guys as a family." I actually meant it too.

"I got an idea. After the beach we can go back to my place and change then I'll take you to meet my family. They are having a barbaque but I told them I couldnt go cause I was going to take you sightseing but we can do that another day but we'll go over and you can meet them. Trust me they will love you espiceally my sister." Neymar explained all happily.

"Okay then," I answered, "But you're taking me back to Thiagos so I can get some new clothes cause I honestly threw what I first found in my luggage on." I told him.

"The shop I'm taking you to you can pick out an outfit." He said.

"Neymar I rather just go to Thiagos and get something to wear."

"We'll see." Neymar smirked.

I finished my sandwich and waited for them to finish. Once they did we payed and headed to the car. I turned on his radio and just silently sang along to the songs I knew.

Davi started to sing along and it was the cutest thing ever. I looked back at him and smiled.

                neymar p.o.v

I looked to Sabrina who was smiling and singing with Davi. It was the most beautiful sight to be honest with you. They got along so good and I was glad with that. Davi really didnt get along with some of the other girls I dated but Sabrina was different.

I just met the girl and I have all these different emotions for her. The first time I saw her I couldnt help it but just stare at her. She is just so beautiful but she seems so fragile. Like if one bad thing happens she'll end up breaking down.

Once we reached the shop I parked the car and we all got out of the car. Davi ran to Sabrinas side and she looked towards me and smiled.

"It seems like he likes me better than you." She teased.

"In your dreams Sabrina." I laughed. Sabrina started to explore around the shop and I followed behind her. It didnt take long before she found something for the beach. Now it was to find what she will wear later.