chapter 16

Sabrina P.O.V

It was Friday today and it meant tomorrow if I'm not back in America than on Monday during the Cameroon and Brazil game my brother would be here. I haven't seen neymar since yesterday and I didn't want to see him. I'm afraid to tell him about my brother. This was supposed to be a non stressful week. My birthday is also tomorrow but all I can't think about it what is going to happen.

I was currently alone in my house and Maria was gone. She went to some important place with david that she wouldn't tell me about though. I sat on my bed just staring at my phone. I knew my own brother more than I knew myself. He is my twin brother too. Just older by 5 minutes which is really nothing.

I heard a knock on my door but ignored it and acted like i wasn't in here. I quietly tiptoed to the bathroom and locked the door. Crap I left my phone on my bed. Great. Isn't life just amazing ?! I heard the door open and I just listen carefully.

"Maria she isn't here." It was neymar. I groaned and I know talk either now or never. I will prefer never but Maria get pissed off at me. I opened the door and spotted neymar nicely on my bed and he waved hi to me.

"Sorry I didn't hear you knock." I lied.

"You're a terrible liar and now sit down." Neymar patted to the empty space next to him. I slowly dragged myself to the spot. I sat next to him as felt his comforting arms wrap around me. I rested my head on his chest.

"Please tell me whats wrong." Neymar begged.

"Nothing is wrong neymar." I didnt have it in me to tell him. I was terrified as hell. The day of his game it may distract him.

"You know you're a horrible liar right ?" Neymar stated. I mentally nodded but i shook my head.

"Nothing is wrong neymar now can we go do something ?" I asked him. Neymar sighed and just simply nodded.

I stood up and walked out the door with him. I put on my shoes which were right be the door to leave. I was in a old shirt from my old school and a pair of sweats. I really don't care what people think of me honestly. I had bigger problems at the moment.

"What do you want to do for your birthday ?" Neymar asked me. I shrughed my shoulders and we ended up deciding to take a walk.

"There has to be something." Neymar continued.

"I have everything i need." I told him and honestly I did. I leaned in and gave him a small kiss on the lips. I then continued walking. I had an amazing best friend and boyfriend. What more can i honestly ask for ? I didnt want anything else but them.

I felt neymar wrap his hands around my waist. We ended up in a nearby park and decided to sit on the grass by a small field.

"Sabrina, would you now please tell me whats wrong ?" Neymar spoke up. I huffed and say closer to him.

"Just drop it neymar please." I begged.

"I cant when I have you upset and Maria begging me to make you a happy person." Neymar fought. Typical Maria.

"Neymar its really nothing that you need to worry about. If anything happens i will tell you as soon as possible. Can you please drop it now?" I asked. I was going to wait to tell him after the game before I'm positive my brother can find me.

"If its nothing why can't you tell me ?" Neymar questioned. I sighed in annoyance.

"I thought you trusted me. If this is about Maria and David dating i already know about that or if its about the doctor appointment they have i know about that too. Wait what is it ab-"