chapter 7

sabrina p.o.v

                  I woke up and quickly blinked until I adjusted to the light from outside. I checked the time and it was 11 in the morning. I got up and thought about last night. Thiago kissed my cheek and pratically admitted that he was into me. While, I kissed Neymar in the cheek and now totally regret it.

I heard a knock at my door and yelled come in.

"Hey its me." I softly thanked god that it was Maria who walked in.

"What time are we leaving?" I asked her.

"We are going out for lunch at 12 and then to the stadium so change." she told me.

"Okay," I answered.

"Now tell me whats up your butt." She demanded.

"You know me so well," I said, "I told you that how I kissed Neymar in the cheek and I really do regret it in a way but last night when Silva walked me to my room?" I asked her. I whispered the last part incase Thiago was outside somehow.

"Yeah, why what happened?" I asked her.

"He kissed my cheek and pratically admitted that he was into me." I spoke to her lowly.

"OMG!" She screamed and I immediately put my hand over her mouth and she continued to scream.

"Shut up before he hears you!" I whispered yelled at her. We heard a knock at the door and stood there stupidly before she took my hand off her mouth and screamed come in.

"Are you guys alright?" Thiago asked.

"Uhm yes?" i answered but sounded more like a question.

"No we needed your help with something." Maria said and I gave her a death glare.

"With what?" Thiago asked.

"Sabrina needs you to uhm give me a sec uhm she needs you to help her pick what to wear." She sounded so unsure and stupid. Maria quickly ran out and left me alone with him.

"What was that about?" He asked me.

"I dont know." I sat down in my bed.

"Can we talk about last night?" Thiago sat down next to me.

"Can we talk about it later cause I'm hungry and need to change?" I begged. He nodded and got up.

"I could treat you better than Neymar would," Thiago mummbled under his voice but I acted like I didnt hear it.

I quickly changed and then headed out meeting them downstairs.

I was wearing Thiagos jersey and so was Maria. I felt my phone vibrate and it was a message.

neymar // hey i gave rafaella your phone number so you can meet up with her in the stadium.

to neymar; thats good and hey im sorry about last night.

I put my phone in my pocket and sighed at how i did honestly regret it even if it was a kiss in the cheek. I felt my phone vibrate again;

neymar // its alright and i need to talk to you in the stadium so how about you meet up with rafaella before the game begins and i'll meet up with you two?

to neymar; yeah that sounds good.

I was already nervous and soon my phone vibrated again

unknown // hey sabrina! its me rafaella :)

to rafaella; hey whats up? your brother wants me to meet up with you before the game and go see him.