chapter 9

neymar p.o.v

                   "So how about Sabrina and you ?" Marcelo wiggled his eyebrows at me and I smiled at the thought of Sabrina.

"I dont know, we just met like three days ago and I kind of dont want to rush things." I explained to him.

"I feel you," He agreed, "Just be careful cause I'm pretty sure youre not the only guy on the team who likes her."

"Wait who else likes her?" I asked and he sighed.

"He didnt say to any of us that he likes her but its obvious that Thiago likes her." Marcelo stated and I thought about it for a sec and it was obvious he had something for her.

"It all depends on Sabrina and who she likes," Marcelo added and I nodded.

"But right before the game she admitted that she liked me when she was arguring with me." I chuckled at her innocence from before.

"Thats good then because you two would be adorable together." marcelo said.

"I think so too," I agreed and took another sip from my drink.

"Look your girlfriend arrived." I turned my head to spot Sabrina walking in.

My jaw dropped and I started to walk towards her. She looked so stunnning and beautiful.

"You look amazing," Sabrina turned around and shyly smiled at me.

"You think so?" She asked and i nodded quickly.

"Sabrina when I meant put something sexy on I didnt mean this sexy." I teased and she blushed then I pulled her in for a hug.

"You dont look that bad yourself." She whispered in my ear.

"I know babe."

"Confident much?" She giggled and we both pulled away from the hug. I intertwined our fingers together and we walked to where I was sitting before.

"Hey Sabrina." Marcelo greeted him.

"Hey Marcelo." she smiled at him. I took a seat and she stood stioo because there were no seats left.

I pulled her onto my lap and rested my head on her shoulder.

"Can you two go out already?" Marcelo asked and Sabrina just forced a smile. I decided not to bother her about it for now.

"Let's go dance." I told Sabrina.

"Let them put on a good song." She fought.

"Just go ask the dj to put on a song." She got up and dragged me with her. She went up to the dj and asked for the song 'Incondicional' by Prince Royce.

"Now I shall dance Bachata with you." She smirked at me and pulled me closer to her.

She put on of my hands around my waist and held my other hand. The music began and she started to dance with me.

Her hips swayed along to the music and our bodys were close against each other. There was barely space in between us. She soun around my hand rested on her hips and she started to dance along with the music. She spun around again and we continued to dance with the rhythm of the music.

She looked up to me and we rested our foreheads against each other as we danced.

The music stopped and she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Not too bad." She giggled.

"I'm learning from a pro what can I say?" I planted a kiss on her cheek.

"I thought we discussed this topic before?" She said confused. It took me a minute to understand but then I understood.

I laughed and pulled her closer to me and connected our lips together. Our lips moved in sync together and it felt amazing. Just if our lips were made for each other and they fit together as a puzzle piece.

She pulled away and we went back to get a drink.

Marcelo wiggled his eyebrows at me and I knew he saw our kiss. I shook my head at him while laughing and I sat down with Sabrina. I ordered us two drinks.

sabrina p.o.v

I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around to see Rafaella.

"Awe you got a bae?" She joked while looking at me.

"Of course she does and thats me." Neymar answered and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry Neymar but I need to take your babe away for a sec." I walked with Rafaella and she started to smirk.

"I walked in right at the moment of your makeout session with Neymar." She sang and I just shyly looked at the groumd.

"Now when are you two going to start dating?" I froze at the word dating but quickly shook it off before she can notice.

"I dont know." I sjrugged my shoulders and we walk over to Maria. I sneaked up on her and made her jump in the air.

"Stop doing that you ass." She turned around and lightly punched my arm.

"Where is Silva?" I asked her. She was alone and shrughed.

"I'm not going to lie but he left after you and neymar kissed. I dont know to where though." Maria said.

"I'm a horrible person." I sighed and Maria pulled me into a hug.

"Its not your fault sab," She rubbed my back, "I see the way you feel for him and I'm glad you are letting neymar into your life."

"No Maria." I told her. "Im going to end up ruining everything with him and I dont know I dont want to hurt him at all." I said.

"You know that you got him wrapped around your finger," I looked at Maria confused at what she was saying, "I'm still talking about Neymar. He is literally crazy about you and you cant keep denying him into your life. He's just trying to help you out Sabrina and all you need to do is let him in."

Somewhere in my mind i knew she was right. I had to learn how to let people in but honestly today isn't the day for me yet. I wasnt ready to have any kind of relationships in my life but with Neymar it was so different. I always been afraid of commitment and all i want is to live my life before settling down with someone.

"All you have to do is let him in."

... and she was right.

I have to learn to let people in now and that is going to start with Neymar.