chapter 17

sabrina p.o.v

                        "HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU WONDEFUL BEATIFUL FAG!" It was Maria and Thiago being the ones to scream in my ear and wake me up. I jumped up from my bed and Maria attacked me in a hug. Thiago then joined in with her.

"You guys are horrible people for waking me up at this time but luckily i love you two so its alright." I laughed and then we all pulled away.

"Damn right you love us and go get ready were taking you out for breakfast." Maria rushed me and I just went to pick out clothes. I took a shower quickly and then put on the clothes I choose. I picked out a pair of high waisted shorts and a white crop top. I also put on a thin blue cardigan before heading out of the room.

I skipped down the stairs and Maria was there already with Thiago.

"That was surprisingly quick." Maria stated and I just rolled my eyes at her. We started to walk out the door and I felt a pair of hands wrap around me. I jumped in fright and turned around angrily to see Neymar innocently smiling.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!" Neymar hugged me and gave me a small kiss.

"Whats up with everyone scaring me today?" I asked and the three of them smiled innocently.

"Youre getting so old." Maria fake cried with Neymar and I just hit her in the head playfully. We all headed into the car and I pulled out my phone. I started to play some games on my phone until we reached the place we were going to eat.

I hopped out the car and ran to Maria quickly.

"Does Thiago know?" I asked her and she knew what I was refering too.

"He knows that David and I are dating but not about what youre thinking about." Maria answered and I nodded. How was she going to tell him and how would he react ?

Once we got inside and our waitress led us to a table. We got to the table and there was Marcelo and David waiting for us.

"HERE COMES THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!" They both cheered and I hid my face in embaressment as people turned to look at us. They both attacked me in a huge hug  and I was getting squished.

They let go and I took a seat between Neymar and Marcelo. We were in a circle tablebooth so we can all fit in.

I took a look at the menu and decided to just get whatever Neymar is getting. I felt my phone vibrate in my purse and I pulled it out. Neymar was still looking at the menu and Marcelo was too. It was a new message from the demon.

jace// happy birthday to us :-) excactly 21 years ago mom gave birth to twins aka us. btw were expecting yo to be in the flight that arrives at 10 in night.

Maria was looking at me and she reached across the table and took my phone. I mouthed for her to read the last message there and I saw her trying to calm herself down.

She slid the phone across the table and I quickly put it back into my bag. Neymar was now looking at me confused but I just gave him a small smile.

"So birthday girl what are you doing later?" Marcelo asked me.

"Honestly, nothing really." I shrughed and Marcelo mouth dropped.

"We'll you better be coming over later to my place." Marcelo said strictly.

"Of course I'm going." I reassured him.

The waitress took our orders and came back around 20 minutes later with food. We all ate surprisingly quickly before leaving.