Power Couple

"Where have you been, young man?" My mom asked as soon as I walked through the door. My brothers and dad were laughing which made my mom turn to glare at them. My dad stood up, putting his arms around my mom's waist.
"Jinnie, shh. He's just a kid. He's only a few minutes late. I was always late to dinner when I was his age. And we all know who's fault that was." My dad tried to calm down my mom, resulting in him getting a slap on the chest.
"Joon, he has to go hunt tomorrow. I want to make sure he gets to eat and go to bed on time.
"I trust him enough. He's not gonna mess around like Kookie over there."
"Hey!" Jungkook screamed, causing us all to laugh.
"I'm kidding, Kook. You do everything you're supposed to do, and I'm proud of you. All of you boys. I can't believe you're going to be leaving the nest soon." My dad said, voice cracking.
Our dad is the head alpha. A fearless, strong alpha leader. One of the strongest there has ever been. He's only one of three pack leaders in our entire history to have all alpha pups. Our mom is the Golden Omega, the highest ranked omega. Also one of the most charming and beautiful omegas. He is praised for being able to conceive that many alphas. They are truly a power couple. A beautiful omega and a fearless alpha. A perfect match. But, don't be fooled by my mom's beauty and omega status. If you get him angry, or say anything to his babies, he will grab you by the throat and not let go.
My mom sighed, then pulled me into a hug.
"Go eat sweetie. Then get some sleep, all of you. Your dad is going to have you up bright and early so you and some of the other alphas can go hunting for tomorrow's meals for their families. And remember the entire pack eats together tomorrow because of the meeting."
"Thanks mom." I sat next to my youngest brother, Jungkook. He gave me a cute smile, then continued to eat. I finally dug into my plate, enjoying my mom's delicious food.
Once my brother's and I finished, we helped clear the table and wash the dishes.
"Thanks boys. Goodnight. Sleep well." Our dad said, walking into his room with an arm around our mom.
I laid awake in bed staring out the window at the moon. Pictures of the black haired omega continuously flashed in my mind. I groaned, throwing a pillow over my head trying to get rid of my thoughts, but they kept coming. Thoughts of me courting Yoongi. Thoughts of me mating Yoongi. Thoughts of me loving Yoongi and treating him like the most precious boy in the world. He deserved it.
"Wake up boys!" My dad's voice boomed, shaking me from my dreams. I sighed, getting out of bed along with Jungkook as Phil laid there, still asleep.
"Kookie, wake him up." Jungkook nodded and got close to Phil, yelling in his ears. Phil shot up and fell off the bed, resulting in Jungkook and I both laughing our asses off.
"Okay. Come on guys. Let's get going." I said, motioning for my brothers to follow me. Our dad was down in the kitchen, leaning against the wall. "Ready boys?" We all nodded then followed our father outside to meet the other alphas on today's hunt.