Struggles

Yoongi sighed, watching out the window as the sun began to rise. The sky filled with light colours, reminding him of Hoseok. Yoongi felt the corners of his lips turn up into a small smile from the thoughts of the younger alpha. He couldn't wait to see him today.
Yoongi stretched his arms over his head, a small yawn escaping his mouth. He didn't get any sleep again. The stress that his mom and dad put on him was becoming too much. Last night when Hoseok dropped him off, another alpha was waiting inside to meet him. Yoongi groaned at the thought. Why can't he wait until he finds someone? Why can't he get Hoseok out of his mind? He didn't know.
Yoongi got up, shivering from being hit by the cold air. He ran to his dresser and got dressed in an oversized fluffy sweater and dark jeans.(Outfit above) He smiled at his appearance, hoping that it would catch Hoseok's attention. He quickly walked into his bathroom to freshen up and fix his chaotic hair before walking downstairs to his parents.
“Good morning, Yoongi. You look cute. Going to get some alphas attention today?” His mother asked as soon as he walked into the kitchen. Yoongi tsked. A disgusted expression quickly took over his features.
“You know you have to get mated eventually.”
“Mother, you know I will. Why can't you and father let me wait for the right alpha to come along?” Yoongi raised his voice, getting a disapproving look from his mother. The omega didn't give two shits about what others thought and his parent's opinion was no different.
“Do you even realise how hard your father and I work to get you a strong alpha? You are so ungrateful!” His mother yelled, fire in her eyes.
“I will find someone when I'm ready! Stop throwing these boys at me who only want my body!”
“You're a brat. What else is a male omega good for?”
“Our pack's golden omega is a male! You can't disrespect him. You're just jealous that you and dad weren't strong enough to conceive an alpha!” Yoongi stood up and stormed out of the house, tears building up in the corners of his eyes.
“You better get back here, young man!” Yoongi’s mom scolded as he slammed the front door shut. He took off running as fast as his skinny legs could carry him.