Pups

We walked in a peaceful silence to my parent’s house. My mom was at a table outside setting it up along with Jimin.
“Good morning, mom!” Yoongi and I yelled in unison.
“Yoongi! Hobi! Come, sit. Jimin and I are going to go get the others.” My mom motioned over for me and my mate to sit.
“Need any help, mom?” I asked, rubbing Yoongi’s back.
“Sure, Hobi. Help me bring out the food. Don't drop it.”
“I'm not dad.”
“But you're definitely his son.” Yoongi laughed, nodding his head quickly.
“You're clumsy, Hobi.”
“Yoongi shush.”
“Mom, I'll help you, okay?” Yoongi stood up, being stopped by my mom and I.
“Yoongi you're 7 months pregnant. You can relax, sweetie. Jimin will help me. Thanks, but you need all the relaxation before that pup comes.” Jin laughed, as he went inside to help Jimin. I sat down and wrapped my arms around my mate, breathing in his scent.
“You smell so good, babe. Have I ever said that?” I asked, laying my head in the nape of his neck.
“You say it very often. What do I smell like though?” Yoongi laughed, rolling his eyes. He knew because I told him on a daily.
“Calming. You calm my nerves and anxiety. You keep me smiling when I want to frown. It's like lemons and green tea. Mint. It's beautiful, like you.” Yoongi turned around to kiss me.
“Hey guys!” Yoongi and I broke apart and I turned to glare at Phil who was laughing his ass off.
“Dan! How are you?” Yoongi stood up and hugged Dan before placing his hands on his belly.
“I'm great, Yoongs. You look great! You're what 7 months along now?” Dan gently felt Yoongi’s belly, smiling, before leaning against Phil who had a secure arm around his waist.
“Yep. Getting closer and closer to having our pups everyday.” I smiled, pulling Yoongi to sit on my lap, which he gladly accepted. Phil sat down and had Dan sit on his lap as well.
Our dad walked outside and gave us a smile before coming and giving us and our mates hugs.
“How are my sons treating you lovely omegas?” Dan and Yoongi both blushed.
“Phil's treating me amazingly, Mr. Kim. Thank you.” Dan said, cuddling closer to my brother.
“Yoongi?”
“You know that he's wonderful. He treats me like a prince everyday, even during my mood swings.” Yoongi kissed my cheek.
“Good. I've raised them well.” My dad sat down at the head of the table and asked us how things were.
A few minutes later, Jungkook came outside and held the screen door open for Jimin and my mom to come out holding plates of food. They sat them on the table and my mom sat down by my dad and Jimin sat next to Jungkook.
“I'm glad you all could come. I miss having you around all the time.” My mom said, biting into his food.
“Missed you too, mommy.”
“So Phil, you had something to tell us?” My dad asked,  looking up.
“Yes, actually, we have something to say.” Phil looked over to his mate, smiling.
“I'm pregnant.” Dan looked down at his and my brother's intertwined fingers.
“CONGRATS PHILLY!” I screamed and he hit me.
“Dan congrats!” Jimin and Yoongi stood up and hugged Dan tightly.
“Congratulations, son. I'm so happy for you.” My dad got up and hugged Phil before giving Dan another hug.
“I'm so happy for you both.” Mom wiped his eyes as happy tears fell.
“Congrats, Phil!” Jungkook said, happily hugging Phil. He's still such a cutie. This mating season, he and Jimin plan on mating, because he'll be 16 by then. Though some alphas can feel bonds to their mates at a much younger age. That's the reason why he and Jimin scented each other, since Jimin is 16 already.
We all finished eating, making a lot of conservation about the pups that'll soon be running around here. My mom and dad are so excited to take care of pups again.
Phil excused himself, signaling for me to come with him. I followed him away from our family and he had the dorkiest smile on his face.
“You happy?” I asked and he nodded.
“Hobi. You. Have. No. Idea. It was amazing.”
“Oh trust me. I have an idea.” We both laughed.
“When Dan had his heat, he was so kinky. He had a daddy kink, Hobi. A daddy kink. And honestly, I was a big fan.” I punched Phil's shoulder.
“I thought you were innocent!” Phil was laughing so hard that he was in tears.
“I was! Dan literally brings out a whole other side of me! That omega is insane!”
“It's okay, we're alphas. Our omegas make us completely different. We'd kill for them, we'd do anything for them.”
“True. Dan's been my best friend for years, and I've wanted him for years. He's always been different than everyone else.”
“You've had Dan for years, I just meant Yoongi, not even a year ago. Yet our bond was so strong that we mated within months. Fate is a crazy thing.”
“It really is.” I glanced over to my mate, talking and having a good time with my brother's mates and my parents. He's so perfect.