Sleepover~ Yoonseok ONESHOT

I sat on Hoseok's bed looking around. He went to change for bed, leaving me alone for a bit. It was the first time I've been up to his room after coming to his house so many times. He was also letting me sleep over. I heard a door open and quickly turned my head to see Hoseok walk out in just sweatpants. I took in a deep breath. He's so beautiful with his perfectly defined, sunkissed abs. Hoseok sat down on the bed, putting an arm around me. "I'm tired, let's get some sleep, okay?" I nodded my head, ready to go to sleep. Hoseok gave me a smile then stood up walking to his drawers. "What do you wear to bed usually?" "U-um. Usually just boxers." I looked down at my hands that were sat on my lap. Hoseok threw me a pair of boxer shorts. "The bathroom's right there." I quickly got up and changed my pants, keeping my sweater on.
I walked back into Hoseok's room and sat my clothes with my school bag. "You look adorable. Now come on, let's cuddle." Hoseok said, making me blush a little. He held up the blankets for me and I crawled in, laying right next to his warm body. "Wanna take off your sweater?" I didn't really feel comfortable yet, so I just shook my head, making Hoseok let out a chuckle. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me up against his body. He nuzzled his head in my hair, placing a short kiss on the top of my head. Hoseok slowing ran his hand under my sweater and began softly rubbing circles on my hip. I felt content. I sighed happily, smiling until he moved his hand to the middle of my stomach. I had a lot of confidence issues when it came to the area. I held my breath, waiting for Hobi to move his hand. But instead, he rubbed my stomach, tickling me lightly. It made me break into a fit of laughter, which made him tickle me more. I let out a squeal, quickly covering my mouth. Hoseok stopped and kissed my cheek. "That was too cute, baby." I blushed at the pet name, not needing to cover my face because of the darkness in the room. Hoseok placed in his hand on my stomach again. This time, he just rubbed it, poking it softly every so often. Hoseok leaned in closer to my ear, "Can I just say, I love your adorable little tummy so much, Min Yoongi." I smiled, feeling butterflies in my stomach. I felt Hoseok get up, and I whined, missing his warmth. He got up and lifted up my sweater. He leaned down and kissed my stomach tenderly. "I felt you tense when I first touched your tummy, baby. I want you to know that it's the cutest tummy in the world." He placed another kiss on it, then looked me directly in the eyes. "Can I, um. Mark it?" "Huh?" "Mark it. Can I leave a mark on it. So everyone knows that your cute tummy is mine." I shuddered, wanting to squeal. I nodded my head and threw my arms around Hoseok's neck, pulling him in for a kiss. He kissed me back, still rubbing my... tummy, as he calls it. We broke off the kiss to breathe and Hoseok brought his head down to my stomach and kissed it a few times before biting down softly, being as gentle as possible. He sucked on the little bit of fat on my stomach before stopping and kissing it one last time. Hoseok laid back down, pulling me into his embrace. His hands went back to my waist and stomach. One hand rubbing circles into my hip, and the other softly rubbing my tummy. I smiled, drifting quickly off to sleep.

I woke the next morning, still in Hoseok's embrace. I closed my eyes and smiled before trying to get out of Hoseok's arms. Once successful, I walked into his bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. I lifted up my sweater and saw a purplish mark on just to left of my belly button. It looked almost like a heart. I smiled contently, gently tracing the new mark with my finger. I looked down at it, not even hearing footsteps coming up to me. I squeaked feeling Hoseok's arms around me. He picked me up, spinning me around. "Good morning, baby." He cooed in my ear. "Good morning, sunshine." Hoseok got on his knees and lifted my sweater, admiring the new mark he made. He softly kisses it, then stands up to kiss my lips. I eagerly kissed back, my hands tightly around his neck. I love Hoseok more than anything.

-
This was supposed to be part of a high school au that I attempted but didn't do. Also I just loveeeeeee Yoongi's tummy. His and Tae's tummies are literally the cutest things ever. And that's coming from a girl who has an obsession with abs and is always looking at soccer players posing in like underwear or something. Like i have such an obsession with their tummies that its kinda weird.
I also gotta say this. I get that like idols are supposed to look good and stuff but like let them indulge or have fun every so often. Even professional athletes have more leeway than idols. During the last summer olympics, Usain Bolt, the fastest man in the world ate over 500 chicken nuggets, he said. Washington Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin, and NHL's leading goal scorer for the last how many years, eats this crazy chicken parmigiana before every game that has over 5000 calories.
Like i get to be an idol, looking good is like a priority. Its part of the job. But they need to have a good time every so often. Like don't go crazy. But have fun. Thank you for listening to my ted talk.

-
ALSO i like have a good ass idea for this sequel. i just cant like write it out without it being so weird at first?? i cant like get to were i wanna be and its so frustrating. like the plot is there. i just cant fill it in. im so upset smh