Pack Meetings

~A Week Later~

“Good morning everyone,” My dad spoke loudly, “I'm here to inform you that my son, Hoseok, will be your future pack leader, taking over in my place when the time comes.” The pack started hollering, throwing up congratulations. I pulled Yoongi closer to me, letting out a shaky breath. I'll be taking over for my dad. He's been an amazing leader to this pack, it'll be hard to follow in his footsteps.
“I'm so proud of my son and all that he's done. He's always the first to help someone, the first to make someone smile. He always puts the needs of others before himself and makes sure that anyone's safety is priority over his. He is just an amazing leader. Hoseok, Yoongi, come here.” I took Yoongi’s hand, smiling slightly at him.
“You ready?” I whispered and he nodded. I walked up onto the raised platform and Yoongi joined me. I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him against me.
“Thanks, dad. I'm pleased that I will be given the title of your future pack leader. My amazing mate, Yoongi, and I will be there for you all. We'll help you, and try to be the best leaders for you all. We'll try as hard as we can to lead like my amazing parents. Thanks mom, dad, for everything. Thank you, Phil and Jungkook. You're the best brothers ever, and best of luck with your beautiful mates.” I looked up and saw Jungkook standing up front with Jimin smiling his adorable smile and crying. I saw Phil pull Dan a bit closer. I smiled, and looked over to Yoongi. I waved at the pack, and walked over to my mom and dad.
“I'm proud of you.” My dad's voice was deeper than usual. He was holding my mom close as he cried.
“Mom!” I hugged my parents tightly.
“I cant believe you'll be taking over the pack soon, Hobi.” My mom ran his thumb over my cheek.
“My baby is all grown up.”
“I'm not taking over yet, mom. Dad still has a lot of time.” Mom looked at dad.
“Yes, your dad is strong and has time. But you're still having to go scent the territory. You have a mate, hes pregnant. Yoongi come here!” Mom pulled Yoongi into a hug and he started crying too. I turned to my dad.
“Are omegas always this emotional?” I asked, making Yoongi glare at me. My dad laughed.
“Oh just wait until further into his pregnancy. It's awful.” My mom slapped my dad's chest and we all laughed.
“Yoongi, honey, if he says anything to make you upset, tell me and I'll beat them both up.” My eyes widened. My mom many be an omega but he will beat me up. Yoongi giggled then back hugged me, kissing my the back of my neck.
“Love you, Seokie.”
“Love you too, baby.”