Mad~ Namjin Oneshot

This story is another song fic, based off of the song 'Mad' by Neyo. The song is above.

~

She's starin' at me,
I'm sittin', wonderin' what she's thinkin'.
Nobody's talkin',
'Cause talkin' just turns into screamin'.

And now as I'm yellin' over her,
She's yellin' over me.
All that that means
Is neither of us is listening...

“You know what? Why can’t you leave my stuff alone?” I screamed. I was steaming as Jin was staring back at me, his face red, his eyes puffy. “Why can’t you tell me who the chick is saying “Baby last night was fun?” The problem is, if you weren’t doing this we wouldn’t have a problem!” I cut him off, “No, the problem is you gotta go and pick up my phone, like you don’t trust me!” “Namjoon, what do you want from me?” He was in tears. “I don’t need this.” “You don’t need this? Are you kidding me right now? Fine!” Jin slammed the door in my face.

So both of us are mad for nothing,
Nothing,
Nothing...

But we won't let it go for nothing,
Nothing.
It should be nothing,
To a love like what we got.

I hit the door, closing my eyes. “Fine.” I huffed, walking away from our apartment. Three kids ran in front of me, one running onto the road, not looking. A car was approaching.
“Kid! No!” I shouted, running out towards him.

Screech.  

Oh, baby
I know sometimes
It's gonna rain.
But baby, can we make up now
'Cause I can't sleep through the pain.

I laid next to Jin as his knees were pulled up to his chest, crying. A look of guilt plastered on his face. He’s holding my shirt, refusing to let go.

Girl, I don't wanna go to bed mad at you,
And I don't want you to go to bed mad at me.

I sat on the edge of our bed, with my face in my hands. Jin was laying on my side of the bed, smiling softly as he stroked the blankets. He turned, trying to finally get some sleep, but he just started crying uncontrollably. I wanted to reach out and tell him that everything was okay, but I couldn’t.

And it gets me upset girl when you're constantly accusing.
We're fighting this war, baby, when both of us are losing.
This ain't the way that love is supposed to go.
What happened to working it out?
We fall into this place where you ain't backing down, and I ain't backing down,
So what the hell do we do now?

Jin was holding onto my pillow, trying to a grasp a little bit of me. I ran my fingers through my hair, trying not to cry as I laid next to him. I wanted nothing more than to hold him in my embrace to make him stop crying.

It's all for nothing, fighting for,
Nothing, crying for,
Nothing…

Jin was out with his friends, they offered him a drink, and he just shrugged it off. They all gave him sympathetic looks. I watched, feeling so much guilt. Why couldn’t I just tell him that it wasn’t his fault?

We won't let it go for nothing,
Nothing.
It should be nothing,
To a love like what we got.

I sat in our living room, Day of the Dead things were placed on a shelf. I stared at the wall, refusing to look around. My heart was aching.

Oh, baby this love ain't gon' be perfect,
And just how good it's gonna be.
We can fuss and we can fight,
Long as everything is alright between us,
Before we go to sleep…

I stood outside in the pouring rain. Staring up at the sky. I hated everything. My poor Jin was suffering because of me.
When I went back inside, Jin was taking a shower. I could hear his sobs. I sat down, rubbing my face with my hands. It stabbed me in the heart as he placed his hand on the glass, reaching out to where I was sitting.

Baby we're gonna be...
Happy....

Jin was sitting on a bench, twirling a flower in his hands. He looked down at it, his sad facial expression never faltering. I sat next to him, staring off into the distance. He just sat, sobbing, before standing up and walking away. The flower still in his hands.

Baby, I know sometimes it's gonna rain,
But baby can we make up now,
'cause I can't sleep through the pain.

A group of people were standing in around a grave, all dressed in black. Jin was on the ground, weeping. One of our friends kneeled on the ground, rubbing his back, trying to calm him down. A floral wreath was on the ground where Jin was laying his head.

Girl I don't wanna go to bed mad at you,
And I don't want you to go to bed mad at me.

I could only think back to how Jin felt seeing my dead, bloodied body on the ground in front of that car. That kid was fine, that’s what mattered. He had so much more life ahead of him.
I just wish that I could tell Jin that it wasn’t his fault, and that he shouldn’t feel guilty. That I miss him, and that I love him more than anything in the world.

No I don't wanna go to bed mad at you,
And I don't want you to go to bed mad at me.

~
Okay i cried writing this. i used to love this song(still do) when i was younger but never understood what it meant. It meant to not leave angry, dont not forgive someone because you never know what will happen. life is unpredictable.