Lucky Strike- Sope

Hi! It's been forever and I haven't updated any story online. So here's a short oneshot based on the song Lucky Strike off Troye Sivan's new album! Enjoy.
-
“Oh I just want to know how to love you.” I thought, smiling as I basked in the California sun, held in the arms of my California jewel. Hoseok was perfect. Lean, muscular, a beautiful smile and sunkissed skin. He was the epitome of perfection.

I want to skip stones on your skin, boy,

I'd let him drown me, submerge me in his waters. All of him.

Hoseok held dominance, high and mighty. Like a king or queen. Royalty.

It’s unlike anything I’ve ever seen.
“You know how to love me better than anyone I’ve ever meant.” I mumbled, burying myself deeper in Hoseok’s firm chest.
He chuckles softly, and it’s like a hit of dopamine. I feel higher than I’ve ever been. He really knows how to love me better.

With his warm smile, he made me feel safe, like it was springtime all the time. Short days of laying in the sun, relaxing and working, long nights of cuddling, and sometimes more intimate moments. There are so many ways to love Hoseok.

He takes out a packet of cigarettes, putting one between his lips. I giggle, taking the lighter and lighting it before he takes a drag. He kisses me after. I smile into the kiss, feeling content. He always tastes like Lucky Strikes.

“Tell me all the ways to love you.”

I always love finding out more and more about Hoseok, just wanting to gradually tiptoe through his bliss. Seeing him dance, seeing him feel the music. I get lost to more I find him. I don’t want to miss a second.

“Hold me tight and love me longer.”

Hoseok takes the cigarette, placing it in front of me. I place my lips around it and take a drag, exhaling softly.

Hoseok places another kiss on my lips, then my nose, then all over my face. He puts out the cigarette, placing his hands on my hips to pull me in closer.

Breathe me in.

Exhale slow.

“Take me anywhere you wanna. I’ll go anywhere with you.” I whispered against his lips.

“Yoongi. I love you.”

“You make me feel safe, I don’t care it’s its a short day, or a long night. You show me all the ways to love you. The way you drag and I light. The way you taste like lucky strikes, you tell me all the ways to love you.”

Hoseok smiled, almost dumbfounded, but still gently caressed my cheek, holding me tighter if possible, and kissed me deeper than before. And the distinct taste of lucky strikes was stronger than before.