Our New Home

Yoongi and I walked hand and hand back to our territory. I couldn’t wait for him and I to move in together. All we had to do was finally tell his parents. I really couldn’t wait because even though he’s come back with my scent on him, his stupid parents always had more alphas lined up to court him.
I've talked to my mom for hours about what I planned to do today. We were going to have dinner with my family then go back to Yoongi’s house to talk to his parents. Even though Yoongi is already mine, I was still nervous. I was practically taking their only son away from them, not that they’d care anyways.
I got home and opened our front door, being greeted by my mom, who immediately pulled Yoongi into a hug.
“Welcome to the family, Yoongi.”
“Thanks, mom?” My mom started crying.
“Yes!” He hugged Yoongi again even tighter.
“How did you know, mom?” Yoongi asked and Jin pulled away. My mom let out a small laugh then held up a small hand mirror so Yoongi could see his neck decorated with love bites and a large mating mark.
“Hobi!” Yoongi gave me a light punch in the arm, then proceeded to softly run his fingers over the marks. A gentle smile appeared on his face.
“And Yoongi, you smell like my son. I knew.” My mom said knowingly.
“Hobi, I'm going to go get your dad. You know, you will be the future pack leader, right?” I nodded. It seemed surreal almost. Since I was a pup I’ve always wanted to lead the pack, to take care of others, and it's actually happening thanks to Yoongi.
“Also, be quiet and look in the living room.” I took Yoongi's hand and quietly walked over to the living room. I peeked inside and saw Jungkook sitting with Jimin. Jungkook held Jimin close, nuzzling his head in the omega's neck. They were scenting each other.  
I smiled. I was so happy for my little brother. I knew that he liked Jimin for a long time, but Jimin was a bit oblivious to his feelings. I could feel Yoongi tighten his grip on my hand. I glanced at my brother one last time before taking Yoongi outside to greet my dad.
We walked outside and my dad instantly pulled me into a huge hug.
“Congratulations, Hoseok. You'll make a great leader.”
“Thanks dad. I won't let you down.” I wrapped my arms around Yoongi's waist, running my fingers across his tummy.
“And you'll make a beautiful golden omega, Yoongi.” Yoongi blushed, laying his head on my shoulder.
“I'll be informing the pack tomorrow. And you will start helping me scent our territory as well. I'm getting older, so soon, after your pups get old enough, you can take over for me completely.” My dad quickly wiped the tears threatening to spill from his eyes. My mom walked out and hugged my dad, trying to calm him down.
“Yoongi, while Hobi and I are out scenting, Jin is going to spend the day helping you pick out stuff for you and Hoseok’s cabin, then he's going to help you raid Hoseok's things for items for your nest.” That made me happy just thinking about it. After an omega gets mated, their heat tends to come soon after the mating. During the time of their heat, they need to be around their alpha or be in an area filled with their alpha's scent, therefore they make a nest full of items with their alpha's scent. I smiled, knowing that soon we'll have our own pups.
“Are you ready, sweetie?” Jin turned to Yoongi after we finished eating.
“Yes. I can't wait to tell them that I'm leaving and that I'm mated to the alpha of my dreams.” For the first time, Yoongi spoke with full confidence. I gave his thigh a gentle squeeze and he smiled up at me.
“Great. I'm glad. Now you two go, and Namjoon and I are going to go move basic things into your cabin so you can spend your first night together. Fighting!” My dad stood up and offered a hand to my mom, then they left to go get things for our home.
“Shall we get going, my little omega?” I stood up, offering Yoongi my arm to take. He shook his head and rolled his eyes at me, but accepted my offer anyways.
“You’re so cliche, asshole.”
“You love it. Stop trying to act tough, omega.” I joked, resulting in Yoongi glaring at me.
“Where did all of your confidence come from?” I asked, pulling Yoongi closer. He leaned into my side.
“Well I have a confident mate, I think it rubbed off on me.”
“I’m not that confident.”
“Well you should be.” Yoongi gave me a gummy smile. I stopped walking and kissed him softly on his forehead, then on both cheeks, then ending at his lips. A slow and soft kiss. Yoongi put his arms around my neck and gently brushed through my hair with his fingers.
“I love you, alpha.” He whispered and I gripped his waist tighter.
“I love you too, baby.”
“I’m older than you.”
“But you’re still my baby boy.” Yoongi laid his head on my chest, still holding me tight.
“You wanna move now?” Yoongi shook head.
“Can we just stay like this for awhile longer?”
“Of course. But we will have to see your parents eventually. I can’t wait until I can offically say that you belong to me.”
“I already do, idiot.” I grinned, laying my head atop Yoongi’s.
We stayed holding each other before continuing our short venture to the Min’s cabin.
Yoongi took a deep breath before knocking on the door. Yoongi’s dad opened and grabbed his arm harshly making Yoongi whimper.
“Yoongi! Get your ass in here! There’s a bunch of alphas here for you.” I growled at his words. I went and slapped his hand away from my mate.
“Are you blind?” I asked, gesturing to Yoongi’s neck. I held Yoongi close.
“Yoongi? You mated the pack leader’s son? We wanted something that would help our family! Not take you away completely!”
“Sorry dad. I did what I wanted. I’m going to be the pack’s golden omega. Hoseok is going to be the future pack leader. I’m his now.” Yoongi mustered up all of his confidence that he’d been building up. His dad growled at me.
“Now if you don’t mind, Mr. Min, Yoongi and I will be taking his things and going to our new cabin. If you’d like to start a problem, I will be more than happy to call my dad over. He already loves Yoongi like a son and will do anything for him.” I took Yoongi’s hand and pushed right past his dad. I saw the group of alphas there for Yoongi and I growled at them, baring my teeth. They all quickly scattered and left the house. Yoongi laughed, showing me his adorable, gummy smile. He lead me up to his room and took out a small bag and started to fill it with clothes and different personal items. I stood there daydreaming about our life together. His heat should come soon and then we’ll have pups of our own.
I jumped, being thrown from my thoughts as Yoongi threw his suitcase in front of me. I happily picked it up and Yoongi followed me holding a stuffed black bear. I cooed.
“You’re so pure, Yoongi!”
“Not anymore thanks to you.” I almost choked and he snickered.
“Let’s just get going, baby.” I wrapped an arm around Yoongi’s waist and took him to the cabin that I helped build when I was younger. Most alpha's and their fathers help build a cabin for them and their future mate when they turn 13. I remember working so hard on this place, bossing around my dad and the few builders who offered to help.
The cabin was in a small opening in the trees. It wasn't too big, but it wasn't small either. It was perfect and homey. As the small opening came into view, I moved behind Yoongi and covered his eyes with my hands.
“Hobi, what are you doing?” Yoongi giggled, placing his hands over my own.
“I want the place I worked my ass off on to be a big surprise!”
I guided him to the front of the house. I took my hands away from Yoongi's face and immediately wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging him from behind. His hands shot up to his mouth as he let out a gasp.
“It's beautiful!” Yoongi turned and hugged me, crying into my chest. I gently rubbed his back.
“I'm glad that you like it. Welcome home, baby.” Yoongi pulled away and I wiped his tears with my thumbs.
Yoongi turned towards the house looking in awe at the place. He stood there, wonderstruck. While he was distracted, I quickly grabbed him and picked him up bridal style. Yoongi squealed, giggling loudly.
“Hoseokie! Put me down!” He yelled, still laughing.
“Nopeeee.” I teased, holding him in one arm and opening the front door with my free hand.
The inside of the house was pretty empty as he had yet to go pick out things for it. I carried Yoongi upstairs to our bedroom where my dad and brothers took the queen sized bed that I picked out...