Morning Showers

~Five Months Later~

I woke up surprisingly to no warmth against me. I got up and rubbed my eyes, stretching my arms. I quietly walked into our bathroom where Yoongi stood with his sweater pulled up, examining his now prominent baby bump. I smiled and walked behind him, wrapping my arms around his big belly. I rested my chin on his shoulder and he looked at me through the mirror, giving me his cutest smile.
“You're up early, baby.”
“I know. They were kicking and I just came to look.”
“You look amazing.” I said, kissing his cheek softly.
“Thanks Seokie. I can't wait until we have our own pup to take care of.”
“Neither can I. I'm going to be the bestest dad ever.” I gently kissed my omega’s neck, resting my hands on his bump.
“You are. I know that already.” I smiled into his neck as I continued to kiss him, gently brushing my lips over his mating mark. Yoongi shivered, tilting his head so I could kiss more of his nape.
“Hobi.”
“Yes baby?”
“I'm hungry.” I laughed kissing his cheek before letting him go.
“Why don't we go eat with my family? I think my brothers and their mates are going to be there.” Yoongi smiled up at me and nodded.
“Wanna take a shower?”
“Do I stink that bad, Hobi?” Yoongi giggled.
“No, with me baby.” My mate smiled his adorable gummy smile.
“I'll start the water, go get clothes for us.” Yoongi pushed me out of the bathroom.
I grabbed just some random black joggers, underwear, and a black and gold hoodie for myself. I went through Yoongi's clothes and pulled out baggy grey sweatpants and underwear then went to my closest and took out a grey sweatshirt for him. He looks so cute in my clothes.
“Yoongi, I'm back.” I walked into the bathroom where he was fiddling with the temperature, trying to get it perfect. The last few months his body has been really sensitive to temperature, more than usual as omegas definitely prefer it to be warm.
Yoongi stood up and checked the water temperature one last time, before closing the shower curtain.
“Ready?” I asked, taking off my shirt and pants. Yoongi blushed.
“Babe, you've seen it before. It's yours.” I went to hug him.
“You have such a nice body, my alpha.” Yoongi gently ran his pale fingers over my toned abs. I smiled and gently lifted his shirt over his head so that I could hold his baby bump.
“As do you, my omega. You have the most beautiful body in the world.” I got on my knees, gently kissing over his stomach as I rubbed the backs of his thighs.
We took off the rest of our clothes and got in the shower. Yoongi wet his hair and I poured some shampoo on my fingers before running it through his soft, black hair. I gently massaged his scalp then let him wash the shampoo out his hair. Yoongi had me turn around as he washed my hair, running his fingers through it.
“Feels good, baby.” I sighed. Yoongi giggled, gently pulling at my hair.
“We’ll never make it to breakfast if you keep that up, omega.”
“That sucks.” Yoongi says blankly as he continued pulling my hair.
“Babeeee.” Yoongi just grinned at me, showing his gums.
“You're such a cutie.”
“Am not.”
“You're the cutest, most precious omega in our pack.”
“Most would disagree. Jimin probably has that title.”
“To Jungkook he’d have that title. To me, you have it. And why would most disagree?”  I rested my hands on Yoongi's belly.
“Because I really only smile around you and your family. I've always been kind of rude to others.” I gently washed Yoongi's body with a bar of soap, nodding as he talked.
“Well, you've always been sweet to me. My mom loved you from day one. I've loved you from day one. I love that you're sassy. I love that you're not entirely submissive like most omegas. You're you, and I love your personality. Though your pregnant mood swings aren't always pleasant, babe.” I pressed my lips to Yoongi's in a passionate yet pure kiss. I gently held his now wider waist, smiling into the kiss. Yoongi wrapped his hands around my neck, rubbing my back.
We pulled away, letting the water run down between us. I pecked my mate's nose, cheeks, and forehead before placing my lips back against his own. Yoongi giggled throwing his head back. I caressed his belly once more before we went to finish our shower.
“Ready to go, Yoongs?” I yelled upstairs to Yoongi.
“Coming Hobi. Give me a minute!” I laughed, taking a seat on our couch.
Yoongi came downstairs in my sweatshirt that I picked out for him. I smiled at the fact that his belly was big enough to still see from under the oversized sweatshirt.
“Let's get going, baby. Phil said that he has something to tell us.”

Their outfits~