Love on Ice~ Taejoon ONESHOT

a/n- im so soft for this ship. so here's a oneshot with a cliche title bc i couldnt think ~
-
"Jooooonieeeeee!" Taehyung whined as he got pulled towards the ice rink.
"You know I can't skate! I'll make a fool of myself!"
Namjoon chuckled, putting an arm around his boyfriend of four years' waist.
"Taetae, you know I got you. I won't let you fall." Taehyung's pout was quickly replaced with a boxy smile.
"I know Joon. But let's hurry and get inside! I'm cold!" Namjoon smiled, walking ahead of Tae to get the door for him. The younger ran inside, warming up inside the heated part of the building before going into the rink. The older blonde wrapped his arms around Taehyung's lithe frame, hugging the younger brunette from behind. The brunette blushed before leaning into the strong, warm arms around him.
"Ready to get our skates, babe?" Taehyung nodded. Namjoon walked over to the boy sitting behind the counter, waiting for his boyfriend to join him.
"What do can I get you?" The guy was maybe 18.
"Two size 9s," Namjoon started, "what kind of skate, Tae?"
"Figure." The latter whispered, his head was down, letting his brown hair fall into his face.
"One hockey skate, one figure skate."
"Of course. It'll be $20." Namjoon pulled out his wallet, handing the boy a twenty dollar bill. He smiled then walked into the maze of different skates to find the right ones.
When the worker came back, he handed both pairs to Namjoon before heading into the rink to open the doors to the ice.
Both boys sat closely on one of the benches. Namjoon quickly took off his shoes, putting on the bulky skates. He tied the yellow laces up, tightly, standing to test them out. The older looked down at Taehyung who was struggling tying up one of the skates, chuckling. Namjoon awkwardly bent down and lightly took Tae's hands away from the laces. He quickly laced up the black skates before standing back up and holding out his hand.
"Joon I'm scared. Last time I fell on my butt in front of everyone."
"Everyone falls, baby." Last time they skated together was when Namjoon was a freshman college and Taehyung was a senior in highschool, before they started dating.
"OMG HI!" Taehyung screamed, making Namjoon stumble. The blonde turned his head, seeing Yoongi and Hoseok standing inside the doors of the rink. Yoongi was bundled up, cuddling into Hoseok's side as the younger had arm around his waist.
"Hey, guys." Namjoon greeted before Tae clung onto him. The taller laughed, helping steady his boyfriend before walking over to his hyungs to hug them and thank them for coming.
"Are you gonna skate with us, hyungs?" Tae asked, a wide smile on his face.
"God no. I will take my spot on Hoseok's lap and shiver as we watch." Yoongi sassed. The brunette frowned and Hoseok lightly smacked his boyfriend.
"Sorry, Taetae. Maybe next time. Yoongi stayed up to work on a song last night and now he's all grumpy. My baby needs his full 8 hours of rest or he's just a grouch." Hoseok laughed, and Yoongi started whining.
"Oh yeah sure. It was my fault I stayed up. Tell that to my sore ass." Yoongi mumbled, getting a hand clamped over his mouth. Namjoon laughed, throwing his head back.
"Oh my God, hyung. You're shameless."
"Oh shut it. We know you like being inside Taehyung. Hell. We're best friends we both know every detail about each other's sex lives." Yoongi smirked.
"Hoseok please shut him up." Namjoon was blushing, avoiding Taehyung's gaze. Taehyung wobbled over to Namjoon and grabbed onto his arm.
"It's okay, I like you inside me too, daddy." The younger whispered, leaving Namjoon even more flustered.
"Okay, stop messing with Joon. Just go get on the ice. I'm going to go get Yoongi a blanket from the car. He's still freezing." Hoseok said, rushing outside.
"Shall we go?" Namjoon held out his arm, and Taehyung nodded, quickly grabbing onto the taller's arm so that he wouldn't stumble.
The older boy led the two towards the ice and helped Taehyung down the steps. Namjoon stepped onto the ice and quickly turned around, offering his arm to the younger. Taehyung hesitated before grabbing a tight hold of the glass and stepping down into his boyfriend's arms.
After he was steadied, he looked around at the dimly lit rink which was quite empty for a Saturday night. There was only a few teens skating around and reenacting poses from that one gay ice skating anime. The brunette felt a hand grab onto his gloved one, making heat rush his face.
"Ready? Let's take it slow." Namjoon gave Taehyung a dimpled smile before taking a small stride forward, gently pulling the younger ahead.
A small giggle erupted from Taehyung's mouth as he let his boyfriend pull him around.
"Have a good time, baby?" Namjoon asked, amused at Tae's action.
"Yeah. Because you're doing all the work."
"You've been spending too much time with Yoongi-Hyung."
"Oh come on. You love it when I spend time with Hyung. We go shopping. And I come back with new outfits that you love." Taehyung sang, making both boys laugh.
"Yeah. Yeah I do love it. I can't deny that. But you and Yoongi are both horny and impulsive. One day Hoseok-hyung or I will stop breathing." Namjoon sighed, unable to hide his cheeky smile.
The boys skated around for a bit, conversations full of laughs, smiles, and blushing.
"You wanna try for yourself, y'know, instead of me pulling you."
"Yeah." Namjoon held Taehyung a little looser to let the younger boy try on his own.
Taehyung started to skate, but immediately lost balance. Namjoon steadied him, in return falling himself.
"Joonie are you okay?" Namjoon smiled up at him, before pushing himself onto one knee, causing the brunette to let out a loud gasp.
"Tae, baby. You're the love of my life. My best friend. The day we met, I swear I was stunned by your beauty. It was love at first sight. I'm usually good with my words, but I really don't know what else to say besides, I love you. And, Taehyung, will you marry me?"
"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Taehyung bounced, falling, only to be caught in his soon to be husband's arms. They well to the ground kissing, drowning out the cheers from their best friends and the random kids.
"I can't wait to make you mine." Namjoon whispered, wiping Taehyung's tears.
"Oh shut it. You know I'm already yours."