Wolves

“Yoongi! Hi! What are you doing here?” Hoseok ran over and pulled me into a tight embrace, practically picking me up.
“I-I was talking to your mom.” Jin gave me a nod and a wink causing my heart rate to increase and my face to heat up. I hid my face in Hoseok's chest, breathing in his scent which smelled like pine and musk. It was addicting almost.
“Hoseok honey, Yoongi is going to be joining us for breakfast. Why don't you got show him around the house before we have to meet up with the rest of the pack?” Hoseok took my hand.
“Okay, be back in a bit!”
“Have fun, boys! And don't forget to change Hobi. You smell awful.” Jin called behind us. Hoseok laughed then dragged me into their house excitedly.
“So here's our kitchen, mom loves to cook. You'll definitely need to come over for dinner some time.” Hoseok gave me a bright smile before taking my hand and leading me upstairs.
“This is my and my brother's room.” Hoseok said, hopping onto a bed that I assumed was his. He yawned, laying back. I started yawning, then threw a playful glare at him.
“I'm sorry! I'm just so tired!” He exclaimed. I laughed, sitting down next to him.
“Same. I couldn't sleep.” I pouted.
“Me too! I was just thinking and I couldn't stop my brain. By the time I finally started to relax, my dad woke me up!” Hoseok chuckled, then laid his head on my shoulder. I felt my cheeks heat up.
“Well maybe when we go to the meadow we can take a nap.” I felt Hoseok's breath against my neck as he talked.
“I'd like that. So how was the hunt?” I asked quietly.
“It wasn't bad. I was probably one of the best there next to my dad and Jungkook. Phil, he just wanted to get back and see Dan.” I laughed. Dan was one of my best friends and he loved Phil too much. He tried to play hard to get, but whenever Phil got near him, he'd submit and let a massive blush spread across his face.
“Do you think they're going to mate?”
“Yoongi you're crazy to even ask that. Of course! But, Phil doesn't want to lead the pack and just wants to live his life with Dan and his pups. That's literally all he's dreamed about since they met. So he's waiting to mate him until Kookie or I find someone.” I nodded. It would make Dan happy as well. He always worried about that when it came to Phil. It was always, “What if he becomes the pack leader?” or “What if I have to be the golden omega?” He hates the thought of it.
“I think Dan would be happy with his decision too.”
“Good. I want them to be happy. Phil is a great big brother, he deserves a great mate.”
“So do you…” I whispered.
“Sorry, what was that?”
I opened my mouth to respond, getting cut off by Jin asking us if we were coming.
“Be right there, mom!” Hoseok yelled.
Hoseok stood up and quickly stripped his shirt, showing his beautiful sunkissed abs. He caught me staring and quickly threw on another shirt.
“S-sorry about that.” Hoseok mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. I shook my head quickly.
“You're g-good um, my bad?” Hoseok laughed then quickly excused himself to finish changing.
When he came back he sent me an apologetic smile, then grabbed my hand.
“And that concludes our mini tour. Hope that you enjoyed.” When he laughed his heart-shaped smile became even more noticable. It was a smile that could truly light up the world.
“Hobi! I'm hungryyyy!” I heard Jungkook whine.
“Shush Kookie! We're coming.” We walked back downstairs to be greeted by Jungkook bouncing up and down.
“Come on Hobi!” He pulled Hoseok's arm out the door, leaving me to follow.
“Alphas.” I muttered, shaking my head.
Hoseok got out of Jungkook’s grasp then came back to me, offering his hand. I gladly took it, closing my eyes. I felt so content by him. It was a new feeling, one that I could really get used to.
We reached the meeting area where the cooks had all of the food prepared. Most were already eating, families were talking amongst themselves and besides that, everyone kept to their groups. The betas stayed together, the omegas stayed together, and the alphas were either flirting with the omegas or keeping their distance.
“Come on Yoongi,” Hoseok tugged my arm leading me towards where his family sits. I smiled when we got their seeing Dan, Jimin, and Jimin’s brother Taehyung.
“Yoongi!” Jimin ran over to hug me. He pulled away and I ruffled his hair.
“Are you going to sit with us?” He asked, pulling Jungkook over to him.
“Yes, Chim. I'm sitting here today.” Jimin started bouncing.
“Kookie! Why didn't you tell me?” Jimin slapped Jungkook’s arm and the latter blushed, shrugging his shoulders.
“You need to tell me these things!” Jimin whined. Dan saw us and walked over. He pulled me into a hug, lifting me off my feet.
“Hey Yoongles,” Dan finger-gunned.
“Hey dork.” Dan tried to act offended.
“Bitch, I think not?” We both started laughing, and Dan's obnoxious laugh made Jimin join in as well. That boy laughs at anything, honestly.
We conversed for a bit before Hoseok came back to get us.
“Alright guys! Let's get some food!” Hoseok put an arm around me dragging me with him. Jungkook was already getting his food and Jimin was on his shoulders laughing like an idiot, screaming “Put me down, Kookie!”
We got our food and sat down. Namjoon and Jin sat at the head of the table, next being Phil alongside Dan, Hoseok and I, then Jungkook and Jimin. Sat next to Jimin was Taehyung. Jimin’s the only omega in his family, his parents and brother, Tae, are all betas. He was good friends with Jungkook as well so he sits with them, is what Hoseok explained.
Everyone started eating as I sat staring at my plate. I didn't really feel hungry yet. I sighed. Hoseok nudged me.
“Yoongi, you barely touched you food. Are you okay?” I nodded. Hoseok nudged me again.
“Eat, omega.” I shook my head.
“I'm not very hungry. It's all good.”
Hoseok reached his fork over to my plate and took a bite of my food.
“Mhm. That's really good.” I glared at him. He put his fork back on my plate and picked up more food, holding the fork in front of my face.
“Open up~” I rolled my eyes at Hoseok, and he pouted.
“Yoongiiiiiiiii.” Hoseok whined, still holding the fork in front of my mouth. I finally opened my mouth and Hoseok gently placed the food in my mouth. It was really good.
Hoseok brought another forkful to my face. I opened my mouth again and ate the food.
Hoseok ended up feeding me most of the plate of food until I sat back.
“How was it?”
“Good.”
“You sure you don't want anymore?” I nodded.
“I ate enough already.” Hoseok looked at me, dumbfounded.
“You barely ate anything, Yoongi. And you're an omega, your body is going to need more.” I shifted my gaze downwards. I knew that. But since I have come of age to be mated, my parents have insisted I not eat as much so I could get courted easier.
“You good Yoongi?” I turned my attention to Hoseok, away from my thoughts.
“Just thinking.”
Hoseok laid his head on my shoulder.
“You can tell me whats wrong. You know that right?”
“I'll tell you later.” I whispered, running my fingers through his messy hair.
“Attention everyone.” Namjoon stood up. All conservation quickly died down to where you could hear a pin drop.  
“As you all know, mating season is going to start within the next two months. I want to let you pups know that it doesn't matter what age you mate. Yes 16 is when you come of age, but you don't need a mate within the first season. I know stress is upon most of you as this is probably the most important thing you will ever do. But please, don't stress. I mated right away because my soulmate was older. Though he did not get to mate for two years. Mother Nature has her ways. It will happen. Now pups, best of luck. Remember how important your generation is for keeping this pack going. Thank you all for attending.” A chorus of claps sounded as Namjoon sat down, wrapping an arm around Jin. During the speech, Hoseok's hand made its way to my thigh. I blushed, trying to turn my head away from the alpha.
“You ready to get going?”
“Yes.” Hoseok took my hand and went over to whisper in Jungkook’s ear. Jungkook gave him an adorable smile, and I saw that his face turned a light shade of red. Hoseok came back over to me and offered a hand. Jungkook quickly glanced at Jimin and smiled before waving bye to us.
Hoseok took of his shirt, shifting into his wolf form. His wolf was stunning. Black full fur and sharp eyes. Definitely an alpha leader.
I quickly took off my shirt and shifted. My wolf was white with some grey on its back.
“Your wolf is gorgeous.” I heard in my head. When in wolf form we communicate through a link in our minds.
“As is yours.”
“Let's get going, shall we?”
Hoseok took off running at a slower pace so that I could keep up. Alphas are naturally so much stronger than omegas. They're stronger, faster, and can see and hear better. That's why they are in charge of protecting us. And trust me, I did feel protected around Hoseok.

Hoseok's Wolf~

Yoongi's Wolf~

Yoongi's Wolf~