Naps and Cuddles

Hoseok made it to the top of the hill first, waiting for Yoongi to join him. Once Yoongi made it to the top, Hoseok shifted back then stretched his arms. Yoongi did the same then put his sweater on. He then went and laid against the tree, closing his eyes. Hoseok looked at the boy, smiling and shaking his head before sitting down next to him.
“You tired?” Yoongi curled into Hoseok's side, nodding tiredly
“Let's take a nap. I'm off duty today.” Hoseok said wrapping a protective arm around the small boy. He started to run his fingers through Yoongi’s black locks and the omega’s lips turned up into a small smile.
Before the alpha knew it, the omega was emitting tiny snores. Hoseok pulled the sleeping boy closer and Yoongi held onto his arm tightly. The alpha let out a yawn and laid his head atop Yoongi's, letting the omega’s calming scent lull him to sleep.
Yoongi was the first one to wake up. For once he felt at peace. The alpha's musky scent that was surrounding him made his entire body relax and his muscles slacken. He wanted to be Hoseok's mate. The omega cuddled closer to the alpha, not wanting to lose the warmth radiating off of the younger.
Hoseok was only a few months younger than Yoongi, yet he looked much older. Though he didn't act much older. Alphas tended to keep acting like pups a lot longer than omegas. Even though they had to take on more responsibility, they still tended to act younger. It was an adorable trait, especially to an omega who was made to take care of pups.
Hoseok moved a bit, then stopped when he felt a weight on his shoulder.
“Hey Yoongs.”
“Yoongs?”
“It's cute, like you.”
Yoongi’s face started to heat up. Hoseok sat up and stretched before laying back next to Yoongi.
“So what were you thinking about earlier at breakfast? Why didn't you want to eat?” Hoseok pouted when he remembered the events from earlier.
“Ugh. It's my parents. Since I turned 15, they started to feed me less so I'd get courted easier. Mating doesn't even begin until you turn 16. I just turned 17. At this point I barely have an appetite.” Yoongi covered his face before trying to keep a blank facial expression. Hoseok pulled Yoongi onto his lap and held his face in his hands.
“Listen, you're an omega. You need to eat so that you body can have pups. You're beautiful no matter what. You know that right?” Sincerity dripped from Hoseok's voice and Yoongi gave him a gummy smile, which made Hoseok coo.
“You know that you're adorable right?” Yoongi shook his head. Hoseok moved the omega's bangs out of his eyes.
“You're gorgeous.”
“You're so beautiful.”
“You're perfect.”
Hoseok’s compliments kept coming and Yoongi thought that he was going to die.
“Yoongi?” Hoseok lifted Yoongi’s chin up. The alpha took in a deep breath.
“C-can I kiss you?” Yoongi's eyes widened. He nodded slowly, really wanting Hoseok's lips on his own.
The alpha gently attached his lips to the omega's, holding the older boy’s waist firmly, but delicately.
Hoseok was the first to pull away and he gave Yoongi a small smile.
“H-how was it?” Yoongi just crashed his lips against Hoseok’s once again. Hoseok's grip on Yoongi's waist tightened and Yoongi moved his hands to run his fingers through Hoseok's reddish brown hair.
Once they needed air, both boys pulled away resting their foreheads against each other's. Hoseok had a big smile on his face, his dimples prominent. Yoongi's face was flushed, but he couldn't help the smile that was plastered on his face  
“Thank you.” Yoongi whispered, unaware of the tears coming from his eyes. Hoseok pecked his lips one more time, then quickly wiped Yoongi’s eyes. Tears were now threatening to spill from his eyes as well.
Hoseok continued to hold Yoongi close until the sun started to set. Yoongi was beginning to fall asleep again, so Hoseok stood up with the boy in his arms so they could get home before the sun sets.
“Hoseokie you don't have to carry me.”
“But I want to.”
“Fine then. Less work for me to do.” Both boys started laughing, being interrupted by Yoongi letting out a loud yawn.
“You're always so tired, Yoongi. Do even sleep at night?” Hoseok chuckled.
“Honestly no. My parents have put so much stress on me and I can barely sleep at night anymore.” Hoseok held the omega closer to his body.
“Yoongi you need to get some sleep.”
“But I get nightmares…” Yoongi mumbled the last part.
“What?”
“It's nothing.” Yoongi buried his face in the alpha's chest.
“Please tell me.” Hoseok pleaded, wanting to help the black haired omega.
“I have nightmares, okay? I never had them as a pup. I don't understand why I have them now.” Yoongi tried to get out of Hoseok's arms which only made the alpha tighten his hold on the omega.
“I wish I could help you.” The sadness was visible in his voice.
“Me too.” Yoongi's voice sounded almost emotionless.
“Why don't we go to the meadow everyday, like we did today, and take a nap together? Would that help? Did you have nightmares today?” Giddiness was resonating in the alpha’s voice.
“No…”
“Then it's settled! I'll accompany you everyday after breakfast and you'll finally be able to get some sleep!” Hoseok looked down at Yoongi, beaming.
“Hold up, alpha. I never agreed to anything.” Hoseok pouted.
“Yooooooongggggggiiii.”
“Fine. We can go.” Hoseok held Yoongi tightly and he started jumping up and down.
“Yay! It'll be fun!” Yoongi shook his head.
“Alphas.” He muttered as a smile made it's way to his lips.