The Heat

Hoseok gently placed me on the bed and got on top of me, bringing his lips down to mine. I immediately responded to the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck and carding my fingers through his soft, messy hair. He broke the kiss and began kissing down my face and jaw. Hoseok was gently kissing my neck before starting to nibble at my skin around my scent gland. I let out a small whine, squirming under his touch.
“Hobi…”
“Yes, my omega?” He nuzzled his head against my neck, taking in more of my scent.
“Can I mark you?” Hoseok gave me his blinding smile and picked me up, placing me in his lap.
“Go ahead, baby. I want everyone to see that you're my omega and I'm sure alpha.” Hoseok's hands made their way down to my butt, gripping it tightly. I moaned then shoved my face in his neck, embarrassed.
Hoseok chuckled, bringing my face up so that I could look at him.
“Mark me baby.” I buried my face in his neck, licking at his scent glands. I bit down hard, leaving my mating mark, causing Hoseok to let out a husky groan. His firm hands on my butt became firmer and I laughed, kissing him gently.
“Thanks Hobi.”
“No, thank you, baby boy.” He rested his forehead against mine.
“How many times do I have to tell you that I'm older?” I asked, trying to sound annoyed.
“You love it. Don't lie to yourself.” I stayed quiet, we both knew that I enjoyed the pet names.
Hoseok laid down next me. He softly caressed my face then touched my lips.
“I love you so much, Yoongi.”
“I love you too, Hobi.”
“No, like. You're perfect. You're pale skin, your soft black hair, your pouty lips, and button nose. You're so beautiful. And your personality. You're not scared to sass me. You're an omega but you're so strong. You're so cold to others, but you just warm up completely with me, and show me a side of you that no one else gets to see. A soft, fluffy Yoongi, who's gummy smile is the cutest thing ever. I can't believe I was lucky enough to meet you.” I scooted myself closer to Hoseok so that I was completely pressed against him. I placed a hand on his heart. It was beating so fast, I could feel the love radiating off of him.
“Thank you. I needed that.” I laid my head against his chest, listening to his soft heartbeats that were beginning to steady. He wrapped his arms around me protectively and softly ran his fingers through my hair.
“Goodnight my omega. Love you.”
“Love you too, Seokie.” I mumbled out, voice laced with tiredness.

I awoke to an empty bed, causing me to frown. I got out of bed and heard a piece of paper hit the ground. I looked down seeing a note,

Yoongi,
I had to go with my dad to start scenting the territory. My mom and Jimin and Jungkook will be around soon to help with the house and help set up everything. I'll be back soon.
Love you, baby.

-Your Alpha

I smiled then quickly made the bed before sitting the note back on it. I freshened up in the bathroom before changing into a light blue jacket, a stripped shirt and black pants.

 I freshened up in the bathroom before changing into a light blue jacket, a stripped shirt and black pants

I fixed my hair then went downstairs to make tea. I went to put the water on when there was a knock at the door.
I went to answer it and was greeted by Jimin jumping on me and giving me a hug.
“Yoongi! Congrats!! I'm so happy for you!” He smiled, closing his eyes tight.
“Hi Yoongi!” Jungkook greeted, softly, standing behind Jimin.
“Hey, Kookie, how are you?”
“Amazing, thank you.” Jungkook smiled at Jimin who was still bouncing in place. Jimin's scent changed drastically since I last saw him. He definitely has Jungkook’s scent on him.
“So Kook, you finally courted Jiminie?” Jungkook blushed and nodded.
“Kookie you're an alpha! Stop acting like an omega!” Jungkook’s face flushed.
“Yoongi, he’s an omega with the build and possessiveness of an alpha.” Jimin giggled, side hugging his soon to be mate. Jungkook tenderly wrapped an arm around the smaller boy.
“Yoongi, mom is waiting for you at my house, he's letting you raid Hoseok's stuff for your nest before he moves his stuff here.” Jimin laughed, whispering in Jungkook’s ear. It sounded like, “I can’t wait to do that.” Jungkook awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. Jimin tugged on his jacket, nuzzling his face up against Jungkook’s arm until the shy alpha took off his jacket and wrapped it around his omega. Jimin snuggled until the fabric, breathing in the scent.
I smiled at the two, then Jungkook opened the door for us, leading all the way to his parent’s house.
Jin was waiting for us outside. He gave us all hugs, then led me up to Hoseok's stuff that was already packed in boxes to take to our new house. I sniffed around as I went through my mate's things.
I ended up with multiple of his sweatshirts, not including the one that I had on, a pillow that I assumed was on his bed, some warm sweaters, and blankets. I loved blankets and oversized shirts, so that's what I took. I buried my head in my items and sighed happily.
“You ready, Yoongi?” Jin asked, sweetly. I nodded then picked up my mates things. Jungkook accompanied Jin and I back to my house, and I could tell he felt awkward with all of the omega talk.
“Okay sweetie, let's set up your nest.” I lead Jin upstairs to our room and he slowly handed me the items as I placed them on the bed in a nonspecific manner. Well, it felt specific to me. I sat in my nest, beaming as I breathed in Hoseok's amazing scent.
“I'll be back, I'm going to make some tea for us.” I nodded and laid back. Suddenly I started to feel hot. I was sweating like crazy. I craved Hoseok's scent even more as I started whining and bringing his sweater to my nose.
Jin came back and almost dropped the cup he was holding.
“KOOK, GO FIND HOBI NOW.” He yelled, then rushed over to me.
“Yoongi, relax it's okay. It's just your heat.” My eyes widened. I've never had one, and from what I heard they don't feel good.
“Don't be scared. You have a good mate. It will definitely be more pleasure than pain.” I blushed.
“Hoseok won't let you suffer. I promise." I heard heavy footsteps rushing up the stairs.
“Yoongi!” Hoseok rushed to me and Jin gave me a quick nod before running out the door.
I made grabby hands at Hoseok and pulled him onto me when he got close enough. I buried my head in his neck, taking in his scent. I moaned at just that.
“Baby,” Hoseok wrapped his arms around me.
“I-it hurts, Hobi.” I whined again.
“It's okay. I'm going to make you feel good. Soon, we're going to have pups. We're going to have a family.” I smiled, taking in another whiff of his musky, piney scent. I whimpered, pulling at my shirt. I was still burning up.
“Please take it off, Hobi. Yours too.” Hoseok quickly stripped off my shirt and pants, leaving me in my underwear, then did the same to his own clothing. I immediately went to run my fingers over his sun-kissed abs. He smiled lovingly at me then kissed me softly. He caressed my stomach then moved his hands down to my butt, tenderly kneading at my skin. I moaned, moving my hands from Hoseok's abs to his hair. I ran my fingers through it, gripping at it when he'd tease me.
“You ready, baby boy?”
“Yes, daddy.” Hoseok's breath hitched, staring at me with wide eyes.
“Um, are you really into that or uh?”
“Shut up and put your dick inside my ass.”

Hoseok cleaned up both up then took one of his sweatshirts from my nest and put it on me. He put on a pair of underwear and got in bed with me, turning off the lights. I rolled over and laid up against him, becoming the little spoon. He wrapped his arms around me, bringing me to his chest.
“Thank you.” I whispered.
“For?”
“Helping me with my heat.” Hoseok chuckled and cuddled me closer.
“You're my mate. It's my job. And now, if we're lucky, we'll have pups soon.” Hoseok caressed my stomach.
“I love your little tummy, Yoongi.” I blushed as he lightly poked my stomach.
“I'll love it even more when it's filled our young though.” I let out a tiny giggle.
“Me too, Hoseokie. I can't wait to be carrying our pups. I'll be the best mom ever.” Hoseok placed a gentle kiss to the top of my head.
“I know you will.” I closed my eyes, letting my alpha's heartbeat and steadying breaths lull me to sleep.