Dinner

Hoseok arrived at the front door of his house.
“Ready to go home Yoongi, or do you want to stay for dinner?”
“He’s staying.” Jin said from the kitchen window.
“Are you sure? I don't want to intrude…” Yoongi trailed off.
“Oh honey it's completely fine. I love to cook and the more to cook for, the better. And between us, I'm sure that you're less work than Jimin and Dan.” Hoseok laughed, nodding his head in agreement.
“Thank you, Jin.”
“No problem, Yoongi. Now Hoseok, put the boy down!” Hoseok laughed and sat the omega down, gently.
Hoseok went to go grab his brothers and father, leaving Jin with Yoongi.
“Don't worry about your parents okay? Hoseok and I will walk you home later, and if you want I'll have a talk with them.” Yoongi shook his head.
“Thank you, but it's fine really.”
“You could get Hobi to scent you… He seems very fond of you already.” Yoongi's face turned bright red.
“Awe, I'm kidding, little one.” Jin pulled Yoongi into a hug.
“I didn't mean to embarrass you!” Jin laughed loudly, sounding like a windshield wiper.
His obnoxious laughter caused Yoongi to giggle as well.
Soon Namjoon came into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around Jin, giving him a quick peck on the lips. Namjoon was followed by his pups who were pushing and laughing trying to get there first. Jungkook ended up winning and sat down next to Yoongi, giving him a cute, bunny smile. Jungkook was one of the cutest alphas in the pack and every omega wanted him. But everyone knew he belonged to Jimin, even though they claim to be just friends.
Hoseok sat down on Yoongi's other side and placed his hand gently on the omega's thigh.
“My mom’s cooking is the best, you're gonna love it.” Hoseok smiled brightly.
“I bet it's amazing.”
“It's better than toast.” Phil chimed in, making us laugh.
Jin and Namjoon walked out with plates of food and sat them in the middle of the table.
“Enjoy boys! Yoongi, let me know what you think.”
“Thank you so much.” Yoongi whispered, waiting for everyone else to start eating. All of the alpha pups dug in, muttering a ‘thanks mom’ with mouths full of food.
“Yes, thanks honey. Amazing as always.” Namjoon added, making Jin smile widely.
“Anything for you, Joonie.”
Yoongi sat in awe staring at the mated couple. That's what every omega dreamed of- having the perfect relationship. A relationship where you'd do anything for your mate, no matter what.
Hoseok rubbed Yoongi's thigh.
“Eat something.” He whispered. Yoongi blushed. Hoseok put down his fork and picked up Yoongi's. He put fork up to Yoongi's mouth, waiting for him to open it. Yoongi hesitated then opened his mouth knowing that the red headed boy wouldn't take no for an answer. Hoseok lifted his arm up to feed Yoongi again but was cut off by Jungkook stifling a laugh.
“Shut up, Kookie.” Hoseok said sternly.
“But you and Yoongi are so cute!” Jungkook gushed.
“So are you and Jimin and you don't see me teasing you.” Hoseok retorted. Jungkook looked away, his face reddening.
“Hobiiiiiii.” The youngest covered his face, resulting in everyone at the table laughing.
“Kook, I'll admit, you and Jimin are adorableee.” Phil cooed.
“Well so are you and Dan!” Jungkook shot back.
“I know.” Hoseok was howling at this point, hitting the table as he laughed.
“You two really are cute, Jungkook.” Yoongi added.
“Thanks Yoongi.”
“HE GETS A THANKS? WHAT ABOUT US?” Phil screamed, getting a smack in the arm from Jungkook.
“Enough boys,” Namjoon started, “Let's put it this way, Kook, you and Jimin are adorable. You really are. And Phil, you and Dan are definitely going to be mated very soon, and are very, very cute.”
“Dad!” Jungkook covered his face again.
Hoseok playfully rolled his eyes and turned to continue feeding Yoongi.
Eventually they were finished eating and it was dark out.
“Yoongi, honey, you ready to go?” Jin asked, peaking into the living room where all of the boys were playing cards. Yoongi was cuddled against Hoseok and Phil was complaining about losing. You could see Yoongi's face drop when he thought about going home. Though, he reluctantly nodded his head, knowing he couldn't stay in a house full of unmated alphas all night.
Hoseok stood up and helped the omega up, offering a hand which Yoongi gladly took.
“Come on Joon,” Jin yelled upstairs, “We need to take Yoongi home!”
Namjoon came running down the stairs, almost tripping as he did.
“You're still as clumsy as when we met.” Jin beamed. Namjoon smiled showing his prominent dimples. Jin delicately poked his left one then walked out the door letting the others follow behind.
Namjoon walked up front with an arm around Jin's waist, gently rubbing his hip. Yoongi and Hoseok followed suit with the alpha refusing to let go of the older’s smaller hand.
Jin was the first to Yoongi’s door step, and he knocked on the Min’s front door. Yoongi quickly pulled away from Hoseok, resulting in Hoseok's smile to quickly go away.
Mrs. Min opened the door and looked confused until she saw Yoongi and sent him a glare.
“Hello Mrs. Min, how are you tonight?” Namjoon asked, walking up next to Jin.
“Well. And yourself, Alpha?”
“I'm great, thank you. My wife and I came to drop of your son. He spent the day with us. He was wonderful. You've raised an amazing pup, ma’am.” Yoongi smiled, pressing himself a bit closer to Hoseok.
“Hard to believe that he wasn't a problem.” She gritted her teeth.
“He was amazing and if you don't mind, I'd like him to join my family and I for breakfast every day. Hoseok over there loves his company.” Jin chimed in. Mrs. Min looked over to Hoseok who nodded happily.
“Wonderful.” Yoongi's mom sounded unamused.
“Well, we’ll be going. Goodnight, Mrs. Min. Goodnight Yoongi, it was a pleasure to spend the day with you.” Namjoon said and Jin nodded.
“I loved having you around, dear.” Jin quickly hugged Yoongi before he walked inside behind his mom. Yoongi and Hoseok met each other's gazes and smiled at each other. They exchanged small waves, both blushing.
“Goodnight Yoongi, see you tomorrow.” Hoseok whispered as he turned to follow his parents home.