Mating Season

Yoongi was practically pulling me up the hill towards our tree. Today was the first day of mating season- the day we could finally become one.
“Hoseokie.” Yoongi stopped pulling and kissed me. I immediately kissed back gripping his waist firmly.
I began rubbing tiny circles into his hip bones and he let out a small moan. I smirked into the kiss and ran my tongue over his bottom lip. He quickly opened his mouth, letting me explore every part of it.
We both pulled away for air and Yoongi gently kissed my neck.
“Hoseokie. Scent me. Mate me. Make me yours. I can't wait.” My inner wolf growled, taking over. I slowly bent down, bringing Yoongi to his knees. I gently laid him on the ground and nuzzled my face in his neck, taking in a big breath of his scent. I gently bit down on his scent gland and he moaned loudly, throwing his arms around my neck. I was immersed by his scent. Yoongi brought his face to my neck taking in my scent, also biting my neck. He no longer had just his scent, mine was also part of him.
Yoongi was whining and squirming under me as we mated. I looked him the eyes, making sure that he really wanted this. He nodded, his fingers that were threaded in my reddish hair gripped hard pulling me to his neck. I buried my head in the nape of his neck and licked a spot before biting down hard. He whimpered then let out a loud, high pitched moan. I pulled out of Yoongi and brought him into my arms.
“T-that was amazing, Hoseokie.” Yoongi breathed out, his voice shaky.
“It really was. I can't believe you're mine now. My little omega.” I held him close, cradling him like a baby. Yoongi sat up and gently placed his lips on mine. The kiss was slow and passionate, filled with all of the love that both of us could muster.
“I love you, my omega.”
“I love you too, Hoseokie. I'm glad to be yours.”
“I'm glad that you're mine too, baby.”
We laid on the ground, cuddled together under the sun. Our scents filled the air calming us both. I gently rubbed Yoongi’s soft tummy knowing that he'll have his heat soon, meaning that we'll be able to have pups.