Our Life~ Final

"Hobi! Seokie! Sunshine!" I yelled out and my mate came running up the stairs.
"Yes, baby?" Hoseok gently kissed me as he caressed my belly. I put my hands over his.
"I want berries. And cuddles. But I want the food first." Hoseok laughed, bending down to kiss my big belly before running back downstairs.
He came back a few minutes later with a huge bowl of different types of berries and a cup of tea.
"Here you are, my beautiful omega." I smiled, taking the food from him and eating it quickly.
Hoseok sat behind me, leaning against the bed's headboard. He gently pulled me onto his lap by my hips and placed his hands on my belly, rubbing it gently.
The baby started kicking, making me wince.
"I think they like the berries." Hobi laughed as he placed soft kisses on my neck. I giggled moving my head to the side so he could kiss more of my neck.
Hoseok licked his mating mark on my neck, making me shiver. His teeth graced the mark lightly, making me moan.
"Hobi, not now. We just did it."
"You liked it though!" He laughed.
"I did. Now stop. I just want cuddles." Hoseok pulled me off his lap and let me lay down. He took my bowl and put it on our end table then pulled the blankets back over me before laying down, pulling me against him. I laid with my back against his chest so he could caress my belly. It was my favourite way to sleep.

I jolted awake with an intense pain in my stomach. I cried, holding my belly.
"Yoongi, baby?" Hoseok's voice was raspy and laced with sleep.
"Hobi, it hurts." I held my belly tighter. Hoseok put his arms around me, helping me sit up. He placed his hands on my belly and his eyes widened.
"Baby, you're in labor." My breathing got heavy.
"I-I'm not r-ready, Hobi! I thought I-I was, b-but this is reality and I'm n-not strong enough!" Hoseok shushed me and held me tighter.
"Baby, you're so strong. You can do this. I'll be right next to you the whole time. I'm going to call mom so he can come over and get things ready. We'll wait until your water breaks before doing anything, okay? These are just contractions." Hoseok assured me before going to call his mom. I focused on trying to stop my heavy breathing before Hoseok came back.
"Yoon, my mom is going to be here soon. Jungkook is fetching the doctor. It'll be okay. Come here." Hoseok sat on the bed and pulled me onto his lap. He held me tight, whispering soft, sweet words into my ears.
Soon we heard knocking on the door and Hobi lifted me up and sat me back down gently before going to open it. I heard talking downstairs when another contraction hit. I groaned, then felt a wetness run down my legs. I started to panic again.
"Hobi!" Hoseok came running upstairs, followed by his mom and Jackson, as well as an omega I've never seen before.
"Hi Yoongi, this is my mate, Mark. He's going to be helping you as Jin and I deliver your baby." I smiled, then it was gone as another contraction hit.
"Looks like your water already broke. So we'll set things up and get that pup out of you." Hoseok picked me up, cuddling me to his chest as Jin laid another sheet over the bed. He had a basin of water and different blankets and things so he could clean the baby.
"Yoongi, honey. It'll be okay. I've done it three times, Mark has done it twice. It's not that bad. Okay?" Jin tried to calm me down, rubbing my arm. I took in another deep breath and tried to relax, being interrupted by another contraction.
"Okay, as soon as the contractions become a bit more frequent we'll begin."
My contractions started to get closer together and the pain was more intense. Hoseok was holding my hand, trying to calm me down.
"Okay, we should start now, Jackson." Mark said, noticing my painful contractions.
Jackson walked over, putting gloves on his hands and motioning for Jin to do the same.
"Okay honey, let's start pushing." Jin said as another contraction hit.
Hoseok held my hand as I pushed as hard as I could.
"That was good, Yoongi. And... push." Jin continued to coach me through it as I killed Hoseok's hand.
"It's almost here, Yoongi. Keep going. I know you're tired." Jin soothed. I was breathing heavily, crying.
"Come on Yoongi, baby. They're almost here. Almost. Just a few more pushes." Hoseok coaxed.
"And push." I pushed hard, letting out a scream as I crushed Hoseok's hand some more.
"The head's out. Come on. One more big push." I pushed as hard as I could, screaming.
I felt the baby come out and crying filled the room.
"You did it, baby!" Hoseok kissed me gently. I started to drift off, awoken by Jin's soft voice.
"Congratulations. You've given birth to a baby boy. An alpha." I cried and Hoseok hugged me tighter.
"Thank you so much, Yoongi!" Hoseok cried, kissing all over my face. Jin and Mark went to clean off the baby and Jackson cleaned up everything.
"Congratulations, Hoseok, Yoongi. I'm happy for you!" Jackson exclaimed hugging Hoseok and gently ruffling my hair.
"Thanks, Jackson."
Jin and Mark walked back over with our baby boy wrapped in a white blanket. I took him into my arms, and the world felt still. This was probably one of the most beautiful moments in my life. It felt like the stars were align.
"What should we name him, Yoongi?" Hoseok asked, his voice filled with awe.
"Hmm. How about Yeon-Seok?" I smiled looking at my pup.
"Kim Yeon-Seok. I love it." Hoseok wiped the tears from his eyes. He bent down to kiss my forehead.
"What do you think, mom?" I looked up and Jin was crying.
"I love him so much already." Hoseok hugged his mom, then came over to me and pulled up a chair.
"Can I hold my son?" He asked me, tilting his head to the side. He looked in wonderment at the little boy as I placed the baby in his arms. He held our pup close to his chest as tears started to fall down his cheeks again.
"Hi Yeonseok. I'm your daddy. I'm going to be the greatest dad in the world." Hoseok whispered before gently kissing Yeonseok's forehead.
I reached my arm up to gently wipe Hoseok's falling tears. He smiled at me, taking my hand and gently kissing it.
"Our life is only going to get better from here." Hoseok laced our fingers together as he watched our son sleep soundly.

~End~