Chapter 20~ Not in vain

Helena was safe, knowing that her dragons and Claw scared off every man that passed by her. However,despite just arriving, Helena decided to see one more thing. Just one more thing...

As Helena walked through the troops of her brother, Robb, she went to the man who had actually never disrespected her. But despite that, she knew something that he did not know. Inf act, she knew something most people didn't know. 

Something her father had revealed to her during her pregnancy. 

Helena stopped as soon as she Jamie Lannister before her, kneeling while being chained. Of course, he had not seen her just yet, but it seemed like her presence had awoken him as his eyes rose up to see her face. 

Shock. 

"You..." Jamie said, no longer with the flirtatious tone he always had with her. He sounded tired, irritated and somehow even surprised and angry all at the same time. 

Helena crouched. "I didn't expect to see you as hostage." Helena suddenly said just as Claw came closer, growling at Jamie as the dragons watched Jamie carefully, almost as if he was their prey. 

"What the hell are you doing here, Helena?" Now it just sounded like he was trying to protect her. Apparently, Helena had to inform him. 

"Haven't you heard?" Helena questioned. Jamie looked confused. "Your nephew... Actually, your son and my husband, killed my newborn son and my father before me. He wanted his guards to rape me and humiliate me... I guess that's the outcome of incest, right?" 

"I don't know what-" Helena was quick to act just as she pulled out a dagger of valyrian steel. This was something Devrys had given to her as a gift... Of course, it was of use now. 

The dragons came to sight now as well which only made Jamie more shocked. Surely, Jamie Lannister did not know that Helena could handle weapons or that she had dragons. After all, not many knew. 

"I would kill you right here and now and make Cersei pay for what she did to me. I want her to know what it is like to loose a loved one. I should send your head on a spike to her majesty!" Helena said thoughtfully which made Jamie even more shocked. 

Surely, he did not expect his Queen to be so vile. 

"But I can't and I won't." Helena said quietly, rising as she planned on walking away. But she knew...

"The dragons... How?" This was an anticipated question. Turning side ways, Helena made contact with the famous Jamie Lannister. 

"With blood and fire." 

Robb's POV;

He hadn't really expected his sister to come, quite honestly. He hadn't even expected her to come fully unharmed, nonetheless with two dragons, Claw and another dragonlord that looked much stronger than him.

Robb did not know much about royalty, but if there was one thing he believed in when it came to his kind of royalty, it was passion and loyalty. For some reason, he had seen that burning passion and loyalty in Helena when she arrived. 

She wasn't just Queen by blood, but she was born to rule. 

Looking at his sister now, as beautiful as ever, as strong and clever as ever, he could only think of what Arya and Sansa were like. He missed them, but that is also why they are going to war... They killed one Stark, but the north remembers. 

And winter is coming. 

"I never knew your sister could handle a sword." Talisa said, Robb's wife whom carried a little lord inside her belly. Robb shook his head, almost proudly.