Chapter 70~At World's End

If life would make everyone alive then she would know. However, even immortality could make the most dead person seem alive. With a beating heart, with flesh and blood flowing through their veins warmly.

Helena stood there with the sword in her hand, blood covering her entire gear. All this time she thought they'd have a chance at winning. She was lucky that her dragons were still alive, while Dany only had Drogon and Rhaegal. Stark and Rhaegar were still standing strong, their only goal was to kill and win. As was Helena's .

She looked around and they had the upper hand in the beginning, but now she wasn't so sure anymore. Everything was going to hell...

"Elena!!!" Helena looked behind her and saw Brianne of Tarth screaming for her help. Helena went to her without any further hesitation, killing every immortal in her way.

Following behind her was Claw, he had worked as her shield yet he had killed so many without a scratch on his body.

Helena's violet eyes shone like the fire itself as she swung the sword from left to right.

As Helena reached Brianne she immediately helped her get through the army of the dead.

"DON'T STOP! KEEP GOING." Helena roared out to her people as Stark flew across them all, spitting out fire in order to protect.

Brianne looked at Helena thankfully as she got up on her feet.

Standing at the top, with hours that have already gone by like minutes, Helena really thought that they were all going to die.

Arya suddenly stood by her side.

"We're not going to survive this. They're too many..."

"We have to do something." Brianne commented just as Jamie Lannister stood in front of them, screaming out.

"We're going to die if we don't do something!"

Helena was thinking, but that's also everything she could do. So she closed her eyes, canceling out everything, Every sound, every touch, everything...

Jamie's POV:

He had fought big wars, seen death before his eyes, he made death become one. But never had he seen death become itself, never had he seen an army that could not die if you didn't use what you had to.

For him it was enough to impale someone, make them bleed to death! These creatures did not bleed.

He looked at their Queen now, feeling hopeless, but the moment she closed her eyes she somehow seemed to stand up even more. It was as if she was rising before them with her grace.

The minute she opened her eyes, those violet eyes were nothing but deadly. There was not shred of fear, there was nothing at all in those eyes but fire and strength. And death.

Helena swung her sword and started to kill every single immortal in her surrounding, using moves he had not seen before. It was as if she was untouchable. Arya Stark followed her lead, using a pole arm as a weapon.

Every white was already inside the gates and they were loosing. They had to do something.

"Keep standing your ground!" Helena shouted. "I know where he is!"

"What do you mean?"

"He knows he can get to Bran, but if I'm there he won't have that big of a chance. He knows he has to kill me in order to get to him!"

And just like that, she called for her loyal beasts, jumped on them and flew away.

They still had no idea what the plan was, but one thing was for sure.

Stay alive.

Damien's POV

"They're loosing." He said to Daenerys whom had just lost one of her once loyal people. Ser Jorah whom had fought along side Helena and Jon at the time, protecting Dany, had died. He was loyal to Helena, but he loved Dany.

That was clear to Damien. He knew that his Queen, Elyana, did not need the same protection that her aunt did.

Daenerys was covering ser Jorah with her body, sobbing. Her sobs were horrible, full of pain and wrath. She was truly hurt and Damien, a magical being, could feel her pain in her cries. Feeling emotions was one of his many talents.

"Girl, we have to go." Damien almost spat, seeing the dead walking towards them with the purest intent to kill. Only kill. The dead were thirsty, listened only to somene who once listened to him. 

"I'm not leaving him!" Dany cried out, refusing to leave him. Damien got impatient, he didn't care much for emotions right now. He hadn't cared much for the last thousand years. 

Damien crouched down and took a hold of her wrist, she looked at him, fear showing in her eyes as he pulled her. 

"Do you wish to die here?!" Damien shouted. "Will you die in vain just because of this one man? If you're going to be a Queen then you will have to act like one. Now get up!" As the Targaryen girl got up they both started to run. Their area was already becoming a living graveyard. 

Damien fought like the King he was, against the people who once admired him. H ewas so full f anger he killed felt like he could kill everyone with just a snap of his fingers.  

As he took the Targaryen girl by the hand, to safety, he saw that his true Queen, Helena, was fighting like the warrior that she was. Blood covering her face, her braided hair messy and her violet eyes shining like lightning. 

And all of a sudden she disappeared. 

That's when Damien knew that she was up to something and he knew he had to eitehr stop her or help her. 

Helena's POV

Helena was inside the castle, knowing that Arya had gotten in here, too. However, she was not worried about Arya. She knew that her sister could protect herself. The only thing Helena had to do was to get to Bran, cause if she didn't...

He'd die. 

So she ran, as fast as she could, not caring if the dead heard her. Her heart was beating as fast as ever, cause if she didn't get there in time, they'd all be doomed. All of them. She kept running, not caring if her legs hurt, not caring if she might end up falling or tripping over something. She just needed to get there in time!

Finally, she got out of the castle, but then the dead started to show up. Fighting her way out, she soon came to see that the so called Night King was standing right before Bran and Arya was running towards him. Helena fought the whites off and saw how Arya jumped to kill the Night King. 

Helena thought her heart was going to stop, but the Night King turned around, grabbing Arya by the neck. That's when Helena ran as fast as she possibly could. 

Was it going to be over? Were they all going to die? 

Helena suddenly felt her feet moving faster and faster, her eyes burning as she ran with the speed of a dragon. Suddenly, she was kicking the Night King's leg which surprised him, making his grip loosen up on Arya. 

Helena took a hold of his wrist, feeling the strength in her pulse like never before. Something was happening to her and she couldn't possibly describe it. 

Without a single glance at anyone, Helena somehow got the Night King on his knees and broke his neck as Arya Stark stabbed him.