Chapter 60~ The Rise of Stark's

Helena held the dagger in her hand as if it was a part of her, Ice on her right hip. Despite the fact that she was not allowed to go out of her chambers with weapons, she could have them in her room and train. Damien somehow trusted her with weapons in her chambers. 

Besides, he could not be killed by valyrian steel. Only dragon glass could kill him, but valyrian steel would not work on him. 

Quickly, Helena threw the dagger gracefully at the black dot on the wall. She was an inch from the dot itself, but it would do enough damage on a real person. 

Next to the dagger on the wall there was a window that showed her the entire North, the Wall could be seen from here. Her dragons, Rhaegar and Stark, were flying above the castle and obviously they were being watched by the one who she thought was the Night King. However, Damien was smart, he used another White Walker as a decoy. 

She missed her dragons and her heart was aching for them, she would want nothing more but to fly with them. After all... after Tytos, they were the only children she would ever have. She would not bear that pain again. Not that it would ever be gone. 

At night, she prayed to the Gods for Tytos well being in the after life. Helena knew that he was in a better place and that he was watching her. 

Suddenly, her thoughts were disrupted by her dragons shrieks. As if they were feeling something or possibly even seeing something. Helena looked at him with longing and yet, she was worried. 

"What's going on..." she whispered to herself, seeing as Rhaegar started fly away from the castle. He was literally flying away, shrieking. 

"No.." she whispered, shaking her head. "No, don't leave." Helena started to run from her chambers and this time, she took her weapons with her. 

She would go out this time, no matter what Damien said. 

Then she heard different shrieks and she recognized them just fine.

Damien's POV;

Today was initially going to be the day. After this day, she would be his wife, she would be his Night Queen, the one that the prophecy spoke of. 

Years ago, when he just had become King after his mortal fathers death, there had been this witch from the forest that had tempted him into knowing what the future held. Of course, Damien knew better than to listen to a wretched witch. 

However, her temptation had worked just fine. Her words were clear and also...it became true. He would love someone, she had said, and she'd be his beloved Queen and wife. His Queen would be beautiful, powerful with a gentle heart. 

Very much so, he had found his Queen. She was beautiful, she was powerful, she was from another ancient and powerful land. But then the problem bestowed, ancient creatures tried to tear his Queen down, humans and children of the forest got involved, dragons and fay people. 

She died during that war which is when Damien's heart grew cold. Another five hundred years passed and there she was again. She went by another name, came from another land and went by another name. 

But her House and her face were always the same. 

This time time, it was Helena. 

"You'll know when the one has come," the witch had said to him. "She will be a challenge, but she will also be special, she will melt your heart if she wills. When the time of change hits, that's when you'll know." 

Damien had kept the witch's words in his head for years, never forgotten them, and he had a feelings, a very rare feeling, that Helena would be that one person to change everything. After all, the minute he saw her eyes he fell in love over and over again. 

Always the damn Targaryen's. 

"DRAGONS!" 

Jon's POV;

"Fail this time," Jon warned everyone around him. "And we might as well all just die right here." They were behind the castle walls, near a secret passage they had found. Jon looked at those who had followed with him. 

Daenerys, Devrys, Arya, ser Jorah and ser Davos, Tormund and lady Brienne. They were few, but they had dragons as well. 

"We are here to fight for her and we won't stop until our last breaths. That's what she would've done for us." 

Jon saw how Daenerys looked at him with something that looked like empathy yet the will to fight. Jon had no doubt that Daenerys would fight for Helena, had no doubt of it at all, but Daenerys was not going to give up her crown that easily. 

Not that it mattered to Jon. 

Devrys suddenly started to walk towards the secret passage, his sword in his hand. Devrys was by far the most skilled one here, he was probably the strongest one after Tormund. However, everyone here had their own skills. 

"We'll be taking our leave soon," Jon said, still looking at Daenerys. "You may wait by your dragons, wherever you like as long as you're not close to the castle."

"I won't-"

"Let me save my sister this time," Jon commented, it sounded harsh. "I can't be looking out for you while I try to save the one person that I should've owed my entire life to." 

"You don't owe your life to her." Daenerys said calmly with a soft tone, reassuringly. But Jon shook his head, looking down at the snowy ground. Up north the snow was worse, it was colder and it was crucial. 

"I do," Jon disagreed. "Without her I'd be finished, long before all of this... She is a part of me and always will be."

Daenery's POV;

Dany envied the fact that so many people loved her here, that so many people fought for her and gave up their lives for her. Even her army left for Helena's sake, because she was not there. 

Daenerys remembered what Helena had once told her... A Queen does not bet someone's life to save her reign. A Queen will fight alongside her people, like a King. Daenerys did not know how to fight, could not raise a sword like her niece. Besides, what they were fighting here was not just anyone. 

She looked at Devrys whom had given her quiet looks the entire journey. After they'd made love to each other he swore that no matter what, he would always chose Helena before Daenerys. She did not expect anything else from a man like him. 

But this time...

Tormund looked at her and shook his head. "I know you want to fight, but you should've made that decision a long time ago and not because of jealousy." 

And just as Tormund spoke, they all saw Helena on Rhaegar, her biggest dragon, with Stark by her side.

"This is the rise of Stark's," Tormund then said to her. "This is the North."