Chapter 23~ Iron Throne

For all she knew, death was around everywhere she went. She could not escape death and death could not escape her. 

Her brother and his wife were dead, Lady Stark was dead, her father was dead, her son was dead... For all she knew Arya could be dead and so could Rickon and Bran be, too. Everything was just going to hell!

It had been a couple of weeks now, and as they knew the Frey's were not dead just yet. Walder Frey was very much alive, some of his sons were alive and all his daughters were alive. Of course, no one would touch an innocent woman. 

At least they wouldn't. 

Jorah and Devrys had agreed to her conditions; she wanted to meet Daenerys Targaryen. She knew that she could go to the Wall and bring back Jon, but she knew that going there was a risk.

There was war in the North, and she could not risk anyone else dying. 

So she was on a ship at this very moment, on her way to Astapor where she would be found. According to Jorah she wanted to negotiate for the Unsullied. 

"How is she going to afford it?" Helena asked, clearly confused. After all, the Unsullied must cost a fortune. 

"To be honest, I don't know,my Queen" Jorah said. "But Khaleesi is certainly not stupid." Of course not. 

Helena believed that everyone would be smart in bigger situations, the rush and panic would always keep your brain going, running out of fear and revenge, anger and agony. 

"So, Daenerys has three dragons?" Helena questioned, looking at Rhaegar and Stark whom were looking for fish. Over the past few weeks, they had grown largely. Not allot, but still largely. She felt like a proud mother looking at them...

Claw, of course, seemed to like the dragons as much as she did. After all, Claw was the only living memory of Winterfell and also the sigil of her house. 

"Yes," Jorah said, looking out at the ocean. "But it seems like Rhaegar is larger than Drogon."

"Drogon?" Helena questioned, the breeze of the wind hitting her face. It wasn't unpleasant, though. 

"Drogon is Daenerys biggest dragon, she named him in honor after her dead husband, Khal Drogo." Helena nodded, looking at Rhaegar. She had instantly though of her own father, knowing that he had pale, snow-like hair. And after all, Rhaegar was  almost pitch white, a beautiful white color. 

Stark had reminded her allot of the night sky in Winterfell, as beautiful as the sky was there Stark still seemed to outshine even that. 

"I would say that Stark is as big as Drogon, though." Helena smiled. 

She would look forward to meeting her fathers sister. Her aunt. 

Cersei's POV; 

In all believes, it was no doubt that the kingdom hated Joffrey for what he had done. He had killed an innocent babe and whether it was his child or not was a wrong doing. Cersei had seen Lannister features in that baby. Of course, the Prince, Joffrey's son,  did look allot like his mother. 

However, this was something she could not tell her son, but one thing she could say...

"You were wrong for killing that baby." Cersei said as she sat down in her son's chambers. This used to be Helena's chamber too until she escaped a death no possible human being could ever escape. 

They had underestimated her, but had still won. 

"Why, mother? Why was I wrong?!" Joffrey burst out bitterly, gritting his teeth. She did love her son, but sometimes he was acting like a fool.